Saturday, April 10, 2021

[Instiz] The hairstyle that Park Naejoo put his soul in to make



Instiz: Personally I think this is the hairstyle that Park Naejoo put his soul in to make

OP: Baekhyun's teaser... I watched on Naejoo's YouTube and looked it up. He really must have poured his soul in this. And I think it's also because Baekhyun gave a lot of his ideas. 

- As expected of the man of total point is zero.
(t/n: Park Naejoo = when he does well: +100; usual days: -100 = 0 in total)

- You have to watch that hairstyle through video.

- I knew that it took hours to make that.

- Oh this (hairstyle) is sort of a master.

- Ah King-jong (agree a lot).

- Bit.Boot is famous for mussel hairstyle.
(t/n: kind of 5:5, you can look it up 홍합머리)
> He uses jagged scissors.

- Agree. I was shocked when Baekhyun came out with this hairstyle.

- Naejoo has been with EXO for a long time, so I'm usually fine, but there are also times they do it weirdly to the point I wondered why they go there often.

- This hairstyle is legendary.

- I like hair-up Baekhyun.

- Naejoo and EXO kind of match well, but sometimes I can't with their hairstyles... But most of Baekhyun's hairstyles are nice.
> Right! except for when he has his hair cut thinner.
> For real. Please cut his bangs appropriately.

- But he (Naejoo) gets bashed at a lot. (Actually, I bash him too) He's not bad at it, but he is seriously inconsistent.

- Cinnamon Baekhyun is legendary.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.