Friday, March 26, 2021

[Theqoo/Daum] puppy protecting country

Theqoo

- I'm not even Baekhyun fan but I was like Heol... I listen to all his songs.

- I really like Baekhyun's songs...ah such a pity.

- I'm totally looking forward to his album though. Be healthy and come back safely.

- Go and come back safely. I will listen to your music while waiting for you.

- Baekhyun is good at everything, so I think he will still be successful after he comes back.

- I'm not a fan but I wanted to watch his stage once. Such a pity.

- I'm going on your behalf. You are the first one that makes me have this kind of though.

- It doesn't make sense. I'm not a fan, just a music fan of his. I'm sad. I will listen your new songs diligently. Come back safely.

- Aigooo he is even hardworking until the end. Fans must be happy.

Daum:

- Can we do funding? I'm so mad. I can't believe the King of Kpop is enlisting. Does King also enlist these days?

- I'm not a fan but everyone on my timeline is crying.

- I have been telling them to unify 3 years ago.

- Heol I'm not even a fan but I'm sad. This is the first time I feel sad about news of idol enlistment.

- We will take turn to go on your behalf. Don't go!

- People here aren't Baekhyun fan but look at how everyone is crying because him, I can feel that he does his idol activity very well.

- I tell my husband to go on your behalf. Baekhyun-ah, I think you don't have to go!

- The Leader of Kpop, where are you going?

- Oppa, does this even make sense? You are the first love of us all.

- We have come to the end of 2021. There is no April.

- I'm a fan of another artist that have never liked Baekhyun, but why I feel so weird.... something is very weird.

- If the B of R&B enlists, how can I listen to R later?

- How Kpop will be if you go?

- But I feel weird... Baekhyun that had been everything during my and my friends' high school days is enlisting. Please go and come back safely.

- Who is going to maintain the order of Kpop... 

- I will be passing out after the Vapp on 30th. Please wake me up when Baekhyun comes back.

- Kpop die.

- Just by looking how there are many nonfans being sad here. Baekhyun-ah, you are such a heart-warming person.

- Baekhyun, you should save Kpop instead of the country.

- Lee Sooman, you go on his behalf.

- The Leader of Kpop, where are you going? Byun Hoona (from Na Hoona), where are you going?

- There is no more April for me from now on.

- Sooman-ah, go on his behalf. I heard you are very healthy despite your old age.

- He already saves many people with Kpop, I can't believe he has to enlist too. Isn't it too much to Baekhyun? This is unfair.

- My school days...my youth... not a fan now but I feel so sad.

- He was my happiest memory.

- I'm not even a fan, give me a reason why I'm this sad.

- kpop: rest

- I can feel that he loves his fans so much.

- Fck don't go...fck don't go... our country is losing a voice.

- The number of comments already surpasses the number of basic enlisted service days. So let's take turn going on his behalf.

- You said you are going to do Love Me Left though.

- Not a fan but I'm fcking sad. I can't believe I'm this sad with enlistment news when he isn't even my idol.

- Someone from Hannam go enlist once again.

- Moon Jaein , what are you waiting for? Let's unify!

- No but if you go, who is going to protect Kpop and Kim Yeoju...don't go!

- Heol, I'm waiting for his album though. 

- I left the fandom, but I don't think I will like someone else as much as I liked him.

- Not a fan but I'm upset. Please come back safely.

- It feels so different from enlistment news of other male idols. Something like I can't believe it.

- Not a fan but I'm also sad. I always enjoy Baekhyun-nim's songs. I was looking forward this comeback but it seems there is no music show.

- I have left the fandom for years, but I still like only Baekhyun. You are forever 21 years old for me.

- Thank you for making my 10s the brightest. Take care and come back safely.

- Don't go, release more songs.

- Can we unify tomorrow?

- Baekhyun-nim, I will enjoy your songs. Go and come back safely.

- I'm not a fan but Baekhyun's solo albums are trust to listen. I enjoy his every song even b-sides. I also look forward this album, but it's such a pity that he is enlisting.

- Not a fan but I watched MMTG and I am looking forward to his comeback though.

- I like his UN Village.

- Woah Baekhyun's influence power is daebak. I was shocked looking at the number of comments.

- I'm not kidding. Those Hannam jerks need to take turn and go every day on his behalf.

- What's with the number of comments. I will enjoy your songs, Baekhyun-ssi! Come back safely.

- Baekhyun doesn't know anyone except his fans. I like all his songs. Hope he come backs safely and release more songs.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.