Friday, March 26, 2021

[Twitter] Puppy saving the country

Twitter:

- The dark ages of Kpop is coming.

- Dad...where are you going...?

- Because we named him 'dad'. Can't we just pretend he had already enlisted?

- Fck I just became a fan of his at 4PM today though.

- Baekhyun has saved our country...now can't the country save Byun Baekhyun for a while?

- If the president can't sing UN Village better than Baekhyun, he should enlist instead right? 

- The Kakao Story husband of us all in 2014...

- ??????????? dad.... if dad enlists, who is going to hold Kpop....

- This is even more shocking than Penhouse...

- He is Byun Baekhyun though, can he not enlist?

- I have younger brother and older brother. Can I turn them in instead?

- These people at the Ministry of National Defense, I can't believe you guys are going to make the human intangible cultural asset enlist...

- What on earth a puppy is going to save the country...

- What will happen to Kpop if there is no Byun Baekhyun.

- I'm sorry to mention other idol but I'm so sad...

- I listen to 'Love Again' a lot today... seriously... I can't understand.

- If people have 3, they can already be exempted (from enlistment), while he has 7 million daughters though. What are you talking about? 

- Fck I will have no Kpop for 2 years.

- If it's Byun Baekhyun, he should be exempted from military service, right? The country may not know, but he has unified all South Korean females. 

- I'm crying.... I'm sorry for mentioning another idol, but he is my first love.

- Can I send my younger brother to enlist once again on his behalf? Fck 

- I'm like a person who lost a country right now.

- Is it April Fool today?

- I belong to another oppa but why am I this sad? on my timeline, people with other biases are sad. 

- No matter you are or you are not his fan, even you know nothing, you know that K-pop is on emergency.

- There is no April 1 for me. It is March 32, March 33

- My friend called me crying...

- I expect not to come to Twitter tomorrow fck.

- Honestly, they should exempt him as he has multiple children.

- The reason why our country is failing is that dad is enlisting.

- 548 people, come out! (Enlistment takes around 548 days)

- Right now, 50 million of Kim Yeojus across the country are crying.

- I told you to unify though, Moon Jaein.

- Fckkk. how many daughters my dad needs to take care of though..



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.