Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[Theqoo/Daum] BAEKHYUN 'Bambi' MV Teaser #1



Daum:

- I think the song is gonna be good! It feels like something new that is different from Candy and UN Village.

- I got goosebumps because it's different from what I imagined. When does 30th come?

- I like it so much. Those SM people don't even promote at all so that makes me even crave for more.

- My hearts beats so fast because I like it so much.

- Woah the article said the lyrics have the vibe of fairy tale, but I can't connect it now. I'm so curious.

- The song already sounds good without listening to it.

- I'm a real muggle and after I listened to Candy just once, I like it so much that I searched for reaction videos on Youtube. I got to watch him unboxing albums. They are so pretty that I wanted to buy. I haven't bought any singer albums for 10 years though. I'm anticipating.

- I only look forward to Baekhyun's solo. I like UN Village better than Candy, but I think the song this time is gonna be my style.

- I got goosebumps at his vocals. This is the concept I couldn't think of.

- I became a fan of Baekhyun because of his solo album. I think this album is gonna be my favorite. He is the best right?

Theqoo:

- I think the song is gonna be good.

- This is it!!!

- What's the concept???

- It's daebak seriously.

- What am I going to watch? Daebak.

- Woah what's with the dancing and outfit?

- Wow I really couldn't imagine it would have this feeling. Daebak.

- His voice has the impact.

- This goes beyond my expectation.

- What's with the choreo and the hat? Insane.

- Looks like he dances well but his vocals are awesome.

- That part ~bambi~ is so addictive. I listened to it just once but I keep thinking about it.

- Oh wow it's different from the previous concept though?

- The visual directing is well done.

- He is insane. Every time he releases solo albums, I have to listen to all the songs.

- Insane...just the teaser...woah fckk I'm going to listen to all the songs again.

- As expected, only when you have the vocals, you can do various concepts. I think the song will be very good.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.