Thursday, March 25, 2021

[Youtube] Baekhyun on MMTG



Youtube

[+494] He isn't my bias but I got to know why he is very popular. He has sense and talent that even if he wasn't celebrity, he would still achieve the highest level in his social life. He is the type that would get to be promoted very fast. I envy him.

[+203] I'm not a fan of Baekhyun but he is so cute that I watched till the end. He appears like a soft mochi, he is really like a Genius Idol.

[+182] I didn't really like Baekhyun because he brought me a vibe of a bit light-hearted person, but I found out why he is called a genius idol after watching this video... It's hard to express in words, but he's like a type of professional idol with many talents that makes fans be full of pride. Ah why is he so cute? is he often cute?

[+164] ~People say that there will be three opportunities coming to you in life. I could see that this was definitely the opportunity. ~ I watched this part, then I was like *holding forehead*. I thought he was just born and is fated to be successful...but he knew it was an opportunity, he didn't miss it and he grabbed it. This person is amazing.

[+114] Honestly, he is the standard idol with all the elements of idol? The top? This kind of feeling... like he is an idol himself with no doubt. He's handsome, soft like a baby, and he has the boyish vibe as well as sexy. He is good at singing and dancing and at his job in general. His personality is playful but also heart-warming. He has a good voice, too.

[+66] Baekhyun is like an auditory center of EXO. I feel like his voice takes the responsibly for the identity of EXO's songs.

[+65] I'm not EXO fan, but I watched this and I wonder how happy EXO's fans must be. Baekhyun is an interesting guy.

[+26] Baekhyun looks like he is in middle of 20s. He seems like a man with good empathy ability. I like all his solo songs.

[+25] I wasn't interested in EXO, but when I heard 'UN Village', he is really mind-blowing. I just listened to the song and I thought it was a song by Dean and Gray.

[+6] Baekhyun is a really an interesting person. I like how he talks well and has a good sense. 

[+3] But there is no one who suits all the genres as much as Baekhyun.

[+1] He is really amazing... I'm not even a fan, but I felt like I was very familiar with him. It is true that Baekhyun is a genius idol.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.