Tuesday, March 30, 2021

[Theqoo] Baekhyun sold more than 750k copies on the first day of first week sales + debut rankings

Theqoo: Baekhyun sold more than 750k copies on the first day of first week sales

- He already has 'career high' (does the best) on the first day...

- Insane. They should have made plenty of preorders. He appeared to sell all on the first day.

- He is fcking awesome.

- I thought I looked at the wrong number. Woah.

- He is really amazing.

- Woah his popularity is awesome.

- It's fcking insane. If they saw how he sold like that last time, this time they should have produced plenty of preorders, right? Anyway it's SM...

- Woah but his song is really good. I just played his whole album and seriously all of them are good without any exception.

- I think his fans are giving him a lot of strength because he has to enlist. The song is great. I hope it will hit do well! 

Theqoo: Debut rankings

- His result came out good. Congrats.

- He did well. Congrats.

- The song is good.

- Congrats his b-side tracks are all good this time too.

- I think for digital, Baekhyun also attracts listeners to some degree too.

- Cry For Love is good.

- I like his voice.

- The songs are all good. He has become a trust-to-listen. I will listen no matter what when Baekhyun releases songs.

- Baekhyun's album now goes beyond trust-to-listen, so I look forward to and wait for him. 

- I'm a fan of another artist but I listen to him because I like his vocal skills.

- All his b-side tracks have quality. I was surprised seriously.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.