Tuesday, March 30, 2021

[Melon] Baekhyun - 3rd mini album 'Bambi' (Album section)



Melon: Baekhyun - 3rd mini album 'Bambi' (Album section)

In many ways, Baekhyun seems to play the role of a pioneer. I don't know if SM knows about it and lets him do it... I think the current solo career of Baekhyun in the idol industry as a male soloist will have influence in the idol industry in the future. For soloists, among those that go with 5 vocal and 5 performance no matter what, going with the whole 3 minutes with voice only isn't easy. From the point of view as general public, when it comes to EXO's Baekhyun, they may just know that he was a guy that is the main vocalist of a boy group. They may just know this much without knowing how well he sings, again how he carries a song...I thought that perhaps if someone from the hoobae group NCT went solo, they would definitely come out with performance like Taemin no matter what, but Baekhyun opened (a path) like this as vocal soloist... I think I have changed my mind to that it would be nice if they came out with an album filled with only voice.

- Personally, I doubt this album is the same as Baekhyun's 2nd album. The depth of his music itself changes 180 degrees and the expression becomes extremely strong. There is no need to say about his music, soloist Baekhyun's major atmosphere, style, etc. in every album are seriously my favorite... There is not even a bit off and he never disappoints. I'm not just saying this, but he is the singer that I'm really looking forward to his future. He is good at his job, so my satisfaction always explodes.

- Actually, when I wasn't interested in Baekhyun, I felt like popular male idols these days are just about being handsome. But after listening to Delight's album, I changed my perception completely. He's hardworking for his job and he does well. His talent goes beyond idol, and he's handsome. He is really cool. Whether being an actor or a singer, one is the best when he is good at his job.

- Honestly I think his song this time can grab the attention of the general public. As soon as I listen to it, I got stuck.

- I'm going to say this honestly. Our singer recently made a comeback so I didn't listen to Baekhyun's song because we are competitors. But since I like Candy and Love Again so much that I couldn't hold it and listened to his song. What is this? His technique and voice color are perfect... And why is he this good at singing? I'm listening to it now, but toward the second half of the song, the high note and the chorus jut tsk tsk...thus I can't help but love it.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I like all Baekhyun's songs even the b-sides. I like the album this time so fcking much. Both his voice color and the song are all insane.

- I'm not a fan. I just like Baekhyun-ssi's songs. Every time he releases album, it's great. When I first listened to 'UN Village', I thought he picked songs well and spent lots of time into it because it was his 1st album, but since he continues with 2nd and 3rd album, I was amazed by Baekhyun-ssi's song selection skill (of course a&r team also got involved in) and his ability to digest. As a soloist, the genre he is pursuing is clear, and I think it's really outstanding of him to maintain the quality while giving some variation at the same time. I'm going to enjoy this album. Especially, I like 'Privacy' the most. I'm a bit upset that he won't release any album for at least a year and a half, but I believe he will have more experience and come back with good music. I look forward to his next album.

- Not a fan but I listen to all Baekhyun's songs no matter what. He is really a trust-to-listen artist.

- Honestly, the reason for the chart reformation is because of sajaegi and male idols lining on the chart. Sajaegi is obvious but when I think about it again, I feel bad for male idol being criticized for lining on chart. The fandom is also the public, but it's just that fan heart is deeper than the general public, so they make use of streaming. Because there are people who skip male idols' songs, it's very unfortunate... Don't look at him from a biased viewpoint and play the songs in the album, you will feel that he is a talented and hardworking artist. Chart is changed and it's against male idols. Personally, I miss real-time chart.

- I want to make people who don't listen because he is an idol listen for once. Baekhyun's R&B sensibility is crazy and I like Bambi.

- I wasn't interested in Baekhyun, but I fell for his charm when I watched MMTG. He is really good at performing. He sings well. He has charms. It's pity that he drops such a good song like this then enlists. Go and come back safely.

- His 3rd album feels like a concert dedicated to one person. As much as that, I think I will listen to the songs often because they are so sweet and make me concentrate. The album also includes 'Amusement Park' that I listened to by chance at a coffee shop last year, so I like the album even better.

- As expected of Baekhyun who unifies the fandoms. Look at the display profile pictures, they aren't Eris but everyone is sincere.

- I don't know idols from the 3rd generation, but I like Baekhyun's solo so I listen to him... If he wasn't limited by the prejudice against idols, he would have received a better evaluation. It's pity and again I think he is a person that fits being idols with a lot of talents. I'm rooting for him!

- When I hear an SM song for the first time, I'm like 'Eh?' but weirdly I keep listening to it, and as time goes by, I end up being like 'Woah this is it'. This is a unique and head-of-time genre, but I think this is possible because of the support of the singer's skills.

- Recently I listened to 'My Love' by chance and I like it so much that I keep listening to it. I have listened to all the songs since the album came out, and the lyrics are really so sweet. I love it so much that I keep listening.

- I watched MMTG. The song is so good! Thanks to it, I am listening to all the other previous Baekhyun's solo songs.

- I think it's a skill of God that among SM male soloists, Baekhyun decided to focus on R&B concept for his music core. Until now, idol soloists have always been concentrating on performance no matter what, and there are only few soloists out there. It's not easy for an entertainment company to make a bet on releasing indie feel for soloists. But again the reason why they don't do this is because to this extent, it requires vocalization as well as techniques, handling emotion as well as vocal emphasis, if they appear at events, singing live...it  isn't easy.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.