Tuesday, March 30, 2021

[Instiz] Is it true that Baekhyun attracts more new fans after going solo?



Instiz: Is it true that Baekhyun attracts more new fans after going solo?

- Starting from me. His solo attracts me.

- He is the type that constantly attracts new fans.

- I think he attracts some more during Delight.

- He has many solo individual fans.

- After he goes solo, he attracts more new individual fans.

- Baekhyun always attracts new fans, right?

- Baekhyun is just always popular and he gains more new fans as a soloist.

- I think Baekhyun has already attracted new fans even before he goes solo.

- Through solo + SuperM, and many old fans come back as well.

- Baekhyun always...

- He already attracts a lot. When he released the first album, he was able to do better, but the timing was really the worst among the worst.
> Thinking of it now and I'm still mad.

- I became his fan after he goes solo too.

- I also come back to stan him during Candy.

- It's kind of everyone used to like him at least once before, so many of them come back.
> It's impressive that he makes old fans come back when he has been in many years of career.

- This guy is somehow... If I explain it based on the standard around me, he consistently attracts new fans, but once you become his fan, it isn't easy to get out.

- There were a lot during Candy. As he does so well.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.