Tuesday, March 30, 2021

[Theqoo] Your most favorite title track from Baekhyun?

Theqoo:

(t/n: from my count so far, Bambi is the most mentioned in this post)

- Candy

- UN Village

- Bambi Bambi

- UN Village is an extraordinary masterpiece. It's the best because they include South Korea's geography.

- I like all but have to choose then Bambi.

- Title is UN Village. B-side tracks are from Candy album. Love Again and Bungee are the wall.

- Can't it be Love Again? Deep in my heart it's the title track.

- It was UN Village, but now it's Bambi.

- Bambi, UN Village, Candy in this order.

- For me, actually I like the one which has a bit of beat, so Candy > UN Village = Bambi. For b-side tracks, then UN Village > Candy > Bambi.

- It's Candy when it comes to softly well listening, but the song this time, I like the part Dance The Way? Neverland or whatever, I like that part so much that I can't choose either. I like both.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.