Wednesday, March 31, 2021

[Instiz] Did Baekhyun's singing skills get improved?


Instiz: 

- He is already since the beginning, but this time, he is almost at the God level... 

- Yup. It feels different every day.

- It's amazing that every time he releases a new song, he keeps doing better.

- Actually, I... I'm just... always like "Woah!!!!" But I think he has been doing better.

- It's like in this album, he really has reached a very perfect point of his sound (t/n: at the state where his music ability and sound are in perfect completion)

- He has been good since the beginning, but it's amazing that he has improved every time.

- Baekhyun's high note gets better than before!

- I thought like he couldn't get any better, but every day I can feel that he is always getting better.

- Every time his new song comes out, I heard people say that his vocals have improved again.

- I felt that he has improved in details. Back in the time when I couldn't distinguish whether the quality of a song or sound is good or bad, I just thought he is skillful because of course he is a main vocalist and listened to him, but recently, I felt that he sings more in the earnest way. As well as his vocalization and breathing.

- His sound is completely getting more solid.

- His sounds gets more solid. So it's obvious that his techniques get more naturally. And about Baekhyun himself, I think he has gained more and more confidence.

- I thought it was the best every time, but then he brings something even more impressive.

- He has become more skillful. It's not light, but solid feeling?? It feels like he tries to bring life to every detail.

- I listened to All I Got and was like "So his sound has come to the perfect state/completion"

- I feel like he is getting better every time he release a new song. He is admirable.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.