Monday, March 29, 2021

[Theqoo/Daum] 3rd Mini Album 'BAMBI' of #BAEKHYUN has reached 833,392 preorder copies



Daum:

- One-top male idol soloist!

- Out of topic, but I watched his MMTG and I think it must be very interesting to become his fan.

- 830k preorder copies without preorder events, fansign, and even promotion.

- Na Hoona of 2030.

- He is fcking awesome.

- Baekhyun is the best.

- There is really no promotion at all.

- First tier of male idol soloist.

- It could have been more if there was promotion. Baekhyun is the best.

- He does so fcking well...seriously... don't enlist but release music like a cow.

- There is really nothing this time... he is impressive.

- Baekhyun and his fans did it.

- We know that he can't do any activities because of his enlistment, that's why SM, you should promote him right away, shouldn't you? But you have been doing nothing.

- SM...seriously...now just say farewell? or you guys enlist instead? Baekhyun is the best.

- Is he having a comeback? I like his previous album.

- As expected of Baekhyun. Fck SM

- I like Baekhyun's voice.

- As expected of the General Accounting Office (GAO) of SM.

- But does he attract more fans as his sales continues to increase? Amazing
> I think it's >constant attracting fans + people who like it after listening to his 1st and 2nd mini albums and buy albums< 

- SM, I wish you never be happy.

- SM, you guys aren't the one who enlist though. Or you guys enlist instead? why don't you promote it?

- Like a Leader of Kpop.

- SM, don't be happy. You all does nothing.

- Baekhyun is really like an artist. He does R&B, also ballad, and also Kpop. He is one-top male idol for a reason.

Theqoo:

- King.

- Let's reach 1 million copies in the first week.

- How he does that on his own?

- It's something like creative economy, he is insane. Why is Byun Baekhyun not a president?

- Many clips of Baekhyun appear on my Youtube recently. He is really cute. I knew why he is a stan-attractor.

- His popularity is insane.

- Baekhyun-ssi, I bought album too. You should sing 300 more songs then enlist.

- It's such a pity that Baekhyun enlists. Be more successful after you come back!

- I'm a fan of another artist but I bought too.

- I'm so proud of him.

- I envy... how much he has earned as a soloist..

- Daebak... I'm a fan of another artist, but I enjoy Baekhyun's songs. I bought this time too.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.