Tuesday, February 16, 2021

[Theqoo] Nonfans praise Baekhyun for his recent Tteokbokki tweets

Theqoo:

- I think I knew why Baekhyun is very popular. He has so much fun with his fans even when he has been in many years of career. He’s good at communicating.

- His communication with fans is a wall. Kids that are very popular for a reason.

- It has been so cute since the KongDeok-ssi. Both fans and Baekhyun.

- I’m fcking jealous of his fans.

- I knew why his fans are crazy over him. He communicates well and cutely. He has a charm that makes people have good impression on him.

- I’m not even a fan but he is so cute. This is straight up an idol. I have extremely good impression on idols that are good at communicating.

- I don’t know well about K-idols but every time I see Baekhyun, I understand why he is very popular.

- Now I know why his core fandom is superb.

- He is really the top idol.

- Woah it’s been so many years since he debuted but he still treats fans very well. I envy y’all.

- He is such a powerful idol. I understand why he has so many hardcore fans.

- I don’t know Baekhyun well but his tweets are so funny. Please let me know if he posts proof (of him eating). I’m curious.

- I think Baekhyun sincerely plays with his fans. I’m not his fan but he’s kind of cute. I feel like very pleased as well. Last time it was the Bucheon hamburger, right, I started paying attention to him a bit since then.

- Woah he is sincere. Look at how he treats his fans, I feel his way of communication with fans is like ‘I have a fan for the first time after I debuted, and even just one fan is so precious that I have to do well.’

- I don’t know Baekhyun well but the more I look at him, the more I know why he is so popular.

- I think he is stan-attractor for a reason. 

- Woah he’s so good at it. Even I, who don’t know about idols well, know EXO’s Baekhyun. He even says things like that to fans? He really does well for long time for a reason.

- I’m not a fan but I want to give Baekhyun 100 scores as an idol.

- The way he talks is really beautiful. I’m a fan of another artist but I’m amazed by him. He’s really popular for a reason.

- I think my life would be so good if he was my idol. Really. He is full of charm. 

- This is my first time seeing such an idol that communicates like a friend like him. Charm of life. I envy his fans.

- He isn’t my bias but looking at what he sometimes trends for, he plays with fans cutely. He is different from the image that I thought of before, so I also have good impression on him even though I’m not a fan.

- He is constantly popular for a reason.

- Woah if only my bias does like him too..

- Looking at Baekhyun, just the way he talks to fans is already extraordinary. He is kind of amazing and I have good impression on him.

- Woah I’m a fan of another artist and I already knew (his communication) since that hamburger, but the way he communicates is no joke. He gives me a good impression.

- For real. He’s worth being popular. 

- I have no interest in idols and I have never liked one but I figured out why he is so popular and hot.

- Isn’t this KongDeok version 2. 

- Everyone! Look at Baekhyun and learn. He’s so good.

- He is communication king. He makes a good use of Twitter.

- He looks like Maltese the most among idols I know.

- I think he was really born to be an idol. Every time he tweets something, it’s always full of cuteness. He's always on real-time trending. When I read it, it's understandable. He is so cute. Fans must be fans of him for thousands years.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.