Saturday, January 30, 2021

[Pann] Baekhyun's solo promotion

Pann: But honestly Baekhyun's solo promotion 

OP: It is too much. I still can't forget that there was no schedule for a whole week for Candy. He had to do Vapp to fill in. If the concert is online, they should post a lot of behind-the-scene photos, and a good marketing agency should upload at least a stage on YouTube to attract muggles, but still they didn't do that. Even the contents for fans to watch, they tell us to wait for months. Even though it is his first Japanese album, there is no promotion truck, no broadcast appearance, and the official account doesn't even promote properly.

- I'm also type of fangirling positively, but the agency is the only exception, I get mad only when I look at them.

- Honestly, Baekhyun's fans can't help but have kind of being a victim. I'm a type of positive fangirling and I don't even talk ill of the agency, but even I have that kind of feeling as a victim. If I'm even like this, that says it all. How can they treat an artist like Baekhyun like this? It's even lacking if they carry him around on their back.

- We can't help but being pissed off. This time too, just watch! Watch if they can promote him more. I think he could surpass 100k copies. If he is doing as much as a whole group, they should have thought about promoting him more, right? They are not even doing any promotion. I'm so frustrated. Release an article too..

Pann: Ah but I'm the only one now that

OP: Getting mad because of Baekhyun's Japanese promotion? He has already surpassed 90k without any promotion. If they did, I think he can reach 100k on Weekly chart. How can they not do anything to this extent?

- He sells as much as a group in Japan by himself, and they don't even give him a promotion truck and there isn't even any promotion. Isn't this too much? Even Japanese fans said that made no sense. What are you doing, Avex? I really don't want to be rude, but this is too much.

- I can understand that Avex isn't in good situation right now, but fck what is the official account doing? I'm fcking angry.

- I'm really angry. I think he could surpass 100k if they did promotion for him. They prevent group order and they don't even promote him, what are they even doing for him?

Pann: I look at Baekhyun's Japanese promotion and I feel even more

OP: I didn't even expect him to appear on Music Station broadcast. Looking at how they didn't even do the most basic promotion which is the truck, official account didn't even retweet, and didn't even release behind-the-scenes stuff, I had just been hit with reality. I hope he can go to an agency that pushes artists well even if it is just a new agency.

- Personally, I like the music style of SM, but SM didn't support 'UN Village' to be the title song, Byun Baekhyun said he wanted to do it, so he chose it. I think even if he goes to another agency, I think he can choose songs on his own well.

- Whenever someone posts an article like this, I'm frustrated and want to exploded at those who pray for the album quality and song quality. Aside from SM, there is no agency that makes good songs? Baekhyun's songs aren't even specialized for idols, they are mainly R&B. There is no reason to stay with SM if he can't receive any deal. They don't even push him. They just treat him like a machine that makes money. Even if he releases a good album, they don't do promotion, what are you satisfied with?
> They are like a fog in a well. SM fans just make me sick really.

- But big company has good side too.
> What is good about being a big company? I'm not really picking a fight. I'm just asking you because I'm really curious that what has been good about the promotion for his solo promotions in both Korea and Japan?
> They are like "There is no other (company) aside from SM" seriously, they are like fog in a well.
> Do you not listen to other singers' songs that aren't from SM? Recently small/medium-sized company pay overseas composers to buy songs as well.
> Honestly, I hoped Baekhyun to keep staying in SM, but... I'm so annoyed recently... What's the treatment seriously? They don't promote him at all. Avex is also annoying.
> And the Japanese promotion... I can understand that Avex's situation isn't good because of Corona but fck SM, they don't even release article? Fck







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.