Thursday, January 28, 2021

[Instiz/Pann] Nonfan, muggles, talk of the town

Instiz: I'm not a Baekhyun's fan, and I don't want to look like a fan

OP: What I said may sound weird but it's not that I dislike him, I'm not a fan but I like his songs so much that I want to (make his song) my Kakaotalk profile music. I have only put pop songs, so if I put Baekhyun's song, I wonder whether I will look like a fan? My Kakaotalk is like a muggle area, so I'm hesitating. First of all, Baekhyun's song suits my current mood so much that I want to try it.

- There are many people around me adding Baekhyun's songs so it's not really a big deal...

- I think they may think you are a fan...

- If you are a muggle, (they) would just think you like the song.

- But around me, there are a lot of people adding Baekhyun's songs especially 'My Love'
> Yup it's right. Many people has this song.
> Right? Even men put (this song).

- My friends add a lot of Baekhyun's OSTs, and the male ratio is even more.

- I think they just think you have good impression on Baekhyun for once.

- Which song are you gonna add?
> Baekhyun's 'Bungee'
> I think 'Bungee' is fine.
> It is the song that are mentioned a lot among his b-sides.

- Among my friends, real muggles also say Baekhyun's songs are good and many of them have his songs as their profile music, so I think it's fine.

- Many people who aren't his fans add his OSTs (on profile music)

- I also added 'Amusement Park'!

- I think they might think you are a fan, but I don't think muggles pay attention to that.

- If there are people asking you whether you are Baekhyun's fan, if you say because you like the song, they would just be like "Oh  I see"... as it's not even a group.

- I'm a fan, but when I see my muggle friends or people who aren't Baekhyun fans do that, I don't think they are fans. I just thought they like that song. People might look like a fan if they have Baekhyun's songs all the time, but if you have his song some times while having pop songs, I don't think it's a big deal. Muggles around me have many Baekhyun's songs as their profile music, too. 

- Why is this so cute? I'm not even EXO-L but I like his songs so much that I added 'Amusement Park', 'Love Again' and this and that as well.

Instiz: Honestly everyone had (these) idols in their heart for once 

OP: Baekhyun and Infinite L. Aren't they the walls? They are everyone's lovers.

- My mom likes these two as well.

- Baekhyun. People around me all like him.

- I still have Baekhyun in my heart.

- Agree. I have never been a fan of Infinite or EXO, but I have good impression on L and Baekhyun so that I want to get to know more about them.

- I thought of Baekhyun before I came in.

- I agree on both of them. 

- I have never seen anyone who neither didn't know nor didn't like them.

- I still have Baekhyun-ssi in my heart though.

- I agree on Baekhyun. Everyone has their own bias, but also has Baekhyun in their heart at the same time. 

- Baekhyun is my first and last love... there was really no one who didn't like Baekhyun and L... When I was in female middle school and high school, they were first loves of all my friends.

Pann: Idols that are the talk of the town in no matter what communities

EXO Baekhyun

NCT Jaehyun Taeyong

BTS Jungkook V

SNSD Taeyeon

BlackPink Jennie

Twice Sana

The rest are IU, Park Jinyoung, Rain, GD

It's impossible to refute this as they are celebrities whose star quality is insane.

- I really agree on Baekhyun, V, Jungkook, Jaehyun, Taeyeon, and Jennie. They are bashed a lot but they are the most successful.

- V, Jungkook, and Baekhyun, it has been many years since they debuted, but they are amazing. Those who are obsessed with them as well. Not everyone can be celebrities, they have to make people go crazy over to that extent (like these guys).





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.