Thursday, January 21, 2021

[Youtube/Pann] Baekhyun stood out in 'Tiger Inside' on Sketchbook + high note


YoutubeSuperM - Tiger Inside [Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook] 20200911

[+3.4k] Baekhyun is the oldest brother there, but why does he look like a puppy the most? The title is Tiger, but he's like 'Puppy Inside' by himself.

[+2.4k] Baekhyun's voice just grabs the core (of the song) well. In fact, it's already a good song, but he is like 'Do I need to make the quality higher?'  He is amazing, seriously.

[+1.6k] Baekhyun and Taemin's live singing is fcking insane. They both are so good. Their unique voices are nice as well.

[+1.5k] That Baekhyun goes up a note higher is insane...

[+1.1k] This is the only performance where Baekhyun's high note is captured well, so I keep watching this video. Only the MV and Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook saved Baekhyun's high notes the best. Baekhyun's high note that wasn't captured well even in the dance practice.

[+940] The NCT members are really good, but you really can't ignore their years of experience...Taemin and Baekhyun are even so outstanding even among those that are good.

[+835] Baekhyun-nim, he burned it up. His throat and his performance. It was crazy. His live singing... I can hear it vividly, but I still can't believe it's live. This....This is God.

[+729] I can feel that SM is really a fundamental company, and I can see that as a real singer, they stress on vocals. These days, idols tend to focus on performance more than singing/songs. Honestly, there are many times I wonder if they are dancers, but I like that SM idols prioritize singing. Main vocals like Baekhyun go beyond (idol) class and their performances are also outstanding. But as expected there is still a sound of SM.

[+665] No, but is Baekhyun's high note even real? I was so surprised at the digital version already, but he is even good at live performance like this? He is already good enough to be called genius, but he is developing even more. It's easy to be lazy when you are at the top of a certain field, but it's cool of him to keep practicing and working hard.

[+601] Byun Baekhyun what's that? He carries (team) wherever he goes.

[+354] No, I didn't know Baekhyun-nim was going to sing that high note live...

[+88] You really can't ignore their years of experiences. NCT does so well, but when Taemin and Baekhyun stand at the middle, it feels like they grab the center right away. They are seriously fcking good.

[+70] Baekhyun's powerful vocals... As it feels like it's always lacking if I clap my hands for him, I clap with my feet as well.

Pann: Is there any idol who reaches high note coolly?

[+91] Baekhyun
> Baekhyun is really a dolphin. EXO's songs as well as SuperM's songs. If talking about fcking awesome high notes that are like ultrasonic waves, it's Baekhyun.
> Especially high notes of 'Tiger Inside' and 'El Dorado'. Seriously the best.

[+27] Baekhyun

[+14] Baekhyun. SuperM's title songs and also 'El Dorado' are insane.

[+2] My bias is in SuperM, but every time Baekhyun reaches high notes, it's like I'm going to heaven.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.