Thursday, January 21, 2021

[Youtube] T1 X Raiden, BAEKHYUN, CHANGMO 'Runner' Teaser #1


YoutubeT1 X Raiden, BAEKHYUN, CHANGMO 'Runner' Teaser #1

- What? What is this insane lineup...?

- If it's Changmo and Baekhyun, I think they will eat up the digital chart.

- Wow, T1 is really a legend. I can't believe it's T1, Changmo, and Baekhyun. They are like the best in the worldview. Daebak I don't think I can sleep until it is released.

- With EXO's Baekhyun, is that Changmo or Canna? Anyway, the line-up is insane.

- Baekhyun is the most diligent and busiest person in 2021. That out-of-this-world line-up, that out-of-this-world combination. It's already a god-tier masterpiece.

- No, but what is this line-up? What's this? Is it real? I'm screaming...

- Is this out-of-this-world line-up really possible?

- Baekhyun-nim and Changmo??? What a line-up is this

- I want to be angry as I was like what they are doing during the (game) season, but that is such a god-tier line-up.

- Woah Baekhyun and Changmo are legends, seriously.

- Woah, now even Baekhyun as well? What else are you guys going to do...

- If it's Baekhyun and Changmo, there is no need for words. It is possible as it's T1...


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.