Thursday, January 7, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun's solo concert is shocking to me



Instiz: Baekhyun's solo concert is shocking to me

OP: Last weekend, my friend, an EXO-L, asked me to watch the concert with them. How to say, even when it was a solo concert, my friend who just cheered for Baekhyun during 2 hours without worrying at all about his live singing, vocals, dancing, ment; and Baekhyun who was singing and having fun with his heavenly capability... the combination of these 2 people was really shocking to me.

Honestly, even for my bias, there were stages that I was worried about like their live singing so that I couldn't enjoy. They tend to do well, but there are also days where it was bad depending on their condition.

But before the concert started, my friend had no doubt about Baekhyun's stage at all. Only full of doubts and distrust about Beyond live.

Of course, I know that Baekhyun does well, but I didn't know he does well to that extent. When he was singing 'Growl', his vocal skills improved much more than before, so it sounds much better than digital version.

As I was listening, I thought that it would be great if he re-recorded the old songs.

'Underwater', 'Young', Japanese song all of them,  the ending 'Cherish You'? This was so good. And at the end, I liked Baekhyun-nim's face much better than anything else. 

Comments:

- I was looking forward to Baekhyun's concert a lot, and it was beyond my expectation.

- Only full of doubts and distrust about Beyond live kekeke I feel you.

- I didn't expect much from online concert, but because it was Baekhyun, I was anticipating a little. I watched it... It kinds of...fresh shocking. It was so so so good.

- I was looking forward to it because I'm a fan, but it's much better than my expectation. It still lingers in my head crazily.

- He really did a good job. I watched it with my colleagues and everyone was in awe.

- It's so funny. I had doubt about Beyond Live as well, but I didn't have any doubts about Baekhyun. Because I believe he would do well as much as he had prepared.

- I watched it without expecting much because it was online concert. (Of course I know Baekhyun does well, but I was looking forward to stage and camera) His online concert really broke the prejudice about online concert.

- Agree. Others are so fine, but the distrust I have for Beyond Live is so big that... I was so worried. Since I heard Shim Jaewon took care of it and as soon as I watched the opening, I was like "There we go"



Share:

1 comment:

  1. of the many other blogs, why do I really like opening your blog. made me love Baekhyun even more and thank you for sharing your story ^^

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.