Friday, January 8, 2021

[Pann] Reactions to Baekhyun's solo concert






Pann: The response on Baekhyun's online concert yesterday 

- To release the quality to this point, I think it's because Baekhyun was making efforts, rather than SM poured money into it.

- Rather than SM, it's Baekhyun and Shim Jaewon that were making efforts though.

- It should be Baekhyun and Shim Jaewon that made a lot of efforts and worked hard to give a lot of inputs and to bring out such a good quality... And SM was financially supportive.

- Byun Baekhyun is so incredible.... as expected of Baekhyun.

- His online concert is legendary. From the first song ‘Young’ to the ending song ‘Cherish’ are all seriously perfect.

- Baekhyun Solo King. I’m looking forward to his next solo. The only thing I’m worried about is my seat.

- I like him playing the piano so much. Really.

- Wow I’m an Ahgase but just by looking at the post, it’s cool and I become curious that I want to watch. Can I even pay now to watch?

- Baekhyun isn’t a solo singer since the beginning but he comes out of a group and has only been active as a soloist for 2 years. He has never had experience with (solo) tour, but it’s really an outstanding number if it’s 110k.

- No matter how I look at this, Baekhyun wrote history of online concert again... don’t talk if you couldn’t watch ‘Psycho’ stage. I’m a winner for paying 44k won to watch a show like this.

- My dongsaeng is a Baekhyun's fan, so I was watching next to them. The organization is solid. It’s obvious that he prepared diligently.

- That his solo concert gets compared to a group's is already successful.

- The way even people who quitted being fans praise him shows that when they were his fans, they only had good memories that they even paid for the concert.

- Honestly it’s already amazing if he gets 50k to 70k as a soloist, but he even surpassed 100k...woah

- He has 110k as a soloist and the result is surprisingly better than 2 groups. Isn’t this hard? as a soloist, he fills in the audience as many as a group does though.

- Many people say those are saying good words for him because he was their old bias, but it is even harder for old bias to remain as good memories though. Honestly, there are many fans when they quit being fans, it can be either their affection for their bias decreases or they hate their bias. And for me, perhaps even if I quit being a fan of Baekhyun, I think the time when I like him will remain as good memories. I have the confidence. And it isn't easy, but Baekhyun really gives me a lot of things during the time I like him.

- Woah This is worth learning from. Not a fan but I’m so jealous.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.