Saturday, December 19, 2020

[Youtube] Latest comments on Baekhyun's 'Bungee' live performance at Overpass


Youtube[OVERPASS] Baekhyun (백현) - 'BUNGEE' 번지 (LIVE Band Performance/라이브)

- If there is a person who sings live better than Byun Baekhyun, it's Byun Baekhyun of the future.

- Baekhyun really has the charm that attracts people. It's been a while since I stopped being a fan of EXO, but Baekhyun is consistently good.

- There is a disease that makes me cry only when I hear Byun Baekhyun's live singing.

- Sincerely, I'm not lying that I cry when I watch this. Because he sings so well.

- His live singing sounds like the digital version more than the digital version itself.

Because he has such a nice voice like this, there are 2 places where the whole world can watch him singing the National Anthem twice as a Korean representative, right? Even if he does a solo concert, there is nothing weird. If he does, I want to go too. EXO-Ls, give me just one seat.

- I'm a man but I'm not the only one that jumps bungee into Baekhyun's voice and fell in love with it, right? It really drives me crazy.

- It's a law that real singer's live singing is better than digital version, right?

- There has never been a live performance like this before. Was this the live that he wanted to save a dead person? He is writing a new definition of live singing. It's to the extent I don't see his face but I only hear his voice. As soon as I hear 'Bungee' live, it's the heaven.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.