Friday, December 18, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun Love Again _ Comment compilation


Youtube: Love Again _ Comment compilation

[2.1k] It's okay to spend Christmas without girlfriend or boyfriend on Dec 25. 
Because Baekhyun will make a comeback on Dec 21.
It's okay to stay home only without going to amusement park on Dec 25.
Because Baekhyun will come with 'Amusement Park' on Dec 21.

[+936] Even as a fan of another artist, I listen to this song every day. Baekhyun-nim is really the Na Hoon-A of our generation. He somehow doesn't even age..
(Na Hoon-A is SK's legendary singer
)

[+922] It isn't even easy for a b-side track of a solo album from an idol to be popular though. Byun Baekhyun...what are you..
> I listen to it so often that I forgot it is a b-side track.
> ..? this song is a b-side track? heol I'm a fan of another artist and I just knew it now. As expected of Baekhyun.
> Huh I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun's solo album's overall mood is my taste.

[+747] Seriously no matter how many fandom I have come through, at the end it is still Byun Baekhyun...

[+534] I'm not the only one who still has Byun Baekhyun in my heart despite of not fangirling anymore, right? I'm not the only one who can't leave Byun Baekhyun and sneakily jumps in when there is a thumbnail of Byun Baekhyun, right? I'm not the only one who still comes to watch Byun Baekhyun's 'Don't Go' fancam despite being exhausted with real life, right? I'm not the only one who puts his songs into playlist whenever he has a comeback and listen to it regularly, right? Next year, he will be in his 30s, and he is still the leader of first tier for a reason. I mean, Byun Baekhyun, I still support you a lot. I hope you to be happy.

[+525] Baekhyun-ah, if you sing live like that, people won't know that it's live, so uhm, there's nothing we can do about it. In the future, let's pretend to make a mistake with the lyrics such as "Eris I love y'all"

[+275] Someone said like this. Baekhyun (sings the song) under the viewpoint of a man who gets hurt. Colde (sings the song) under the viewpoint of a man who hurts (someone).

[+230] When I like Baekhyunee, things I feel so grateful for are that Byun Baekhyun is the singer who makes fans happy and is the best man who gives me the confidence to be able to support and love him for the rest of my life.

[+226] I'm really not a fan of EXO and not an individual fan of Byun Baekhyun, but once his face appears, I click it fast like a crazy girl. I can't understand seriously.

[+48] I'm a fan of other artists. I'm obsessed with this song after listening to it only once and I'm not lying that I have been listening to 'Love Again' more than my bias's song. I was wondering if it's because it's Byun Baekhyun, but I love all the songs in his album. The lyrics are just crazy. You asks (me) to come back. Baekhyun-ah, my everything is already yours.

[+36] I can't understand why 'Begin Again' hasn't cast Baekhyun yet....

[+23] Ah... Now I get to know how is Na HoonA-nim's existence to my parents...

[+7] I think a real cool and attractive person regardless whether they are male or female can be loved by people of all ages and genders....
I am a high school male student who is on the verge of becoming a fan of Baekhyun.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.