Wednesday, December 16, 2020

[Daum] Baekhyun to release 'Amusement Park' as a year-end present for fans


DaumBaekhyun to release 'Amusement Park' as a year-end present for fans

- Be quick please! There is no song to listen to. Baekhyun-ssi, please do lots of activities.

- Everyone, don't hang out at the end of the year, stay at home and feel the amusement park with Baekhyun's voice.

- The photo is so pretty.

- Now there is a song to listen to day and night at the end of the year.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

- Crazy crazy. This is new morning call.

- This isn't a Japanese song, but it will be released in Korea, right? I thought it was a song for Japanese comeback. I'm looking forward to it.

- Baekhyun's singing is really trust-to-listen. I'm not a fan but I always check out and listen to his songs. I'm looking forward to it.

- I'm so nervous so please release it now.

- I like all SM solo songs, but Taeyeon, Baekhyun, and Kyuhyun are the real trust-to-listen.

- I'm looking forward to it. Later, I want to listen to Baekhyun's traditional ballad too. I thought he would sing a ballad if he had a solo.
> Baekhyun's ballads are the best... His OSTs are endless replayed.

- Oh, I thought the photo was from 'Love Me Right'.

- Baekhyun, please release a lot of songs ㅠㅠ I don't have any songs to listen to these days.

- Instead of not being able to go to the amusement park, I try to comfort myself with this song.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.