Monday, December 14, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun sang 'My Love' without music



Youtube: Baekhyun sang 'My Love' without music

[+1.5k] Honestly 2020's SBS Drama Awards! please call Byun Baekhyun.

[+1.4k] Ah, seriously... Baekhyun at SBS Drama Awards... call him to sing OST... I'm being serious...Even the actors acknowledge Baekhyun's OST........

[+988] His voice color is insane.

[+906] No but, I like listening to Baekhyun as MR Removed or no music.

[+681] Honestly, I wasn't interested in Baekhyun, but I think this song is really insane. I haven't watched the drama, but I listen to it every day.

[+596] Honestly, I think Byun Baekhyun needs to come to Drama Awards to sing 'Hyena' and 'Dr. Romantic' OSTs.

[+559] The original version is like he is hiding his one-side love and watching for his crush from behind but his live...it feels like he is staring at you and is sadly confessing.... I love it so much. It's really crazy.

[+536] Even the way he drinks water is heart-fluterring...

[+379] Byun Baekhyun appears like first love and his voice color is even no joke..

[+149] Byun Baekhyun, just join 'Dr. Romantic'! Just act as a doctor or a nurse in season 3.

[+135] It's almost the same level as the digital version. I'm crazy. He sounds even better without music. I'm into 'My Love' these days. I hope he to sing without music more often.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.