Sunday, December 13, 2020

Instiz: If the main vocalist is popular and talented, that group will be a huge success no matter what

When I heard someone said ”If the main vocalist is popular and talented, that group will be a huge success no matter what”, I came to think about it and it’s true. In my standard, groups that have huge success are BTS, SNSD, EXO - Jungkook, Taeyeon, Baekhyun D.O.

- I also thought of exactly those 3 groups.

- True. You cannot refute those three.

- Agree. If main vocalist (good visuals) is popular, sales and attracting fans will be great.

- For real. I also thought of those 3 groups. And those 4 have visuals as well. I wondered how can Baekhyun and D.O. can be in the same group. Amazing.

- Main vocalists are really important.

- They are the top that we cannot refute.

- I really like Baekhyun and D.O.

- A main vocalist with good visuals and even dances well is the best.

- The idols you mentioned aside from being main vocalists, they even have visuals and dance well.

- Those idols there even have good sense of variety shows.

- Those 4 even dance very well.

- They even dance well and are good at performing on stage.

- They are all my favorites. Once I watch their group performance, I always look for them firstly. 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.