Saturday, December 12, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun’s singing skills (feat. voice color + high note)


Youtube

[+264] My friend is an Army, and that friend said Baekhyun's voice color is really like treasure. In addion to Baekhyun's honey voice, his voice color is nice and relaxing to listen to. I'm so proud of him as Eri.

[+246] I'm always surprised at the volume of his voice. Really, especially at the Gayo Daechukje in 2016.

[+214] I love his unique voice color that you would think it's common, but it's never common at all.

[+181] It's definite Baekhyun when it comes to the singing style that never becomes old-fashioned (just go along the current trends). It's not awkward at all to listen to his singing of 5 or 6 years ago now. Baekhyun, you're the best.

[+154] Until this time last year, I'm a completely muggle that didn't even know how many EXO members there were. At that time, I like Baekhyun's voice so much that I was always curious about who he was. When I became a fan, it turned out to be Baekhyun.

[+71] I'm just a passing person, but he has a nice voice color.

[+4] I personally like Baekhyun's voice color the most in EXO.

[+4] Every time I listen to this man, I'm in awe.

[+2] He has a voice that makes me feel better and doesn't get me bored every time I listen to it him.

[+1] I'm a fan of another artist, but Baekhyun has a voice that I never get tired of it. I like his voice so much, especially 'Dream'. I like it a lot.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.