Wednesday, December 30, 2020

[Youtube] The high note of Baekhyun whose throat wasn't in good condition due to the flu


Youtube: The high note of Baekhyun whose throat wasn't in good condition due to the flu.

[+3k] The voice that I want to have as a male fan.

[+2.4k] I'm not an EXO-L but I think Baekhyun really sings very well.

[+1k] He is Baekhyun (EXO pride) y'all don't have Baekhyun, right (proud)

[+444] I'm a fan of another artist but it's incredible of him to sing that high note when he has the flu.

[+345] What? he was sick to that point...he really sings so well.

[+311] I'm also an Army but Baekhyun's high note is really the best 👍 it's really amazing of him to work hard without showing that he was sick.

[+306] I'm an Army but EXO is really cool. I hope EXO's Baekhyun to be healthy.

[+111] Baekhyun didn't show his fans that he was sick at all ㅠㅠ he sang diligently ㅠ

[+97] Usually, when you catch a cold or flu, your voice cracks and your voice sounds like an elder, but... as expected he is Byun Baekhyun.

[+33] It's even already hard to sing though...he even reached that high note.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.