Thursday, December 31, 2020

[Daum] How huge was Baekhyun's Seoul Music Award Burgundy makeup


 
Daum

- True. His burgundy makeup was a revolution. That SMA makeup.

- Because of that, Etude's Jungle Red was sold extremely well.

- Those lens were no joke back then.

- It was legendary.

- That day was exploding. I still remember it.

- It's really legendary. There is no one that doesn't know.

- It was crazy to the point I knew it even though I didn't join any communities back then.

- After this, makeup becomes more diverse.

- Many people call this makeup 'Seoul Music Award'.

- For real, I can't forget that day.

- I'm a fan of another artist but when someone says Seoul Music Award, I automatically think of Baekhyun and his Burgundy makeup.

- Everybody was buying Jungle Red no matter what.

- Even his lens got famous.

- I remember it. Because of that, I got to know SMA is a music award.

- That influence was insane back then.

- Baekhyun was even named 'the master of color makeup'.

- He created a sensation back then. I didn't know about celebrities at all back then, but I even knew it.

- The reactions were daebak on Kakaotalk story back then.

- It is to the point that now if I mention Baekhyun when I talk with my muggle friends, they still remember SMA. It was really a sensation itself.

- It was fcking hot.

- I still remember how I was so shocked at that day's makeup.

- It was seriously a syndrome back then.

- If you ask me how popular it was, even ordinary people look at a photo of Baekhyun on that day, they all know it was SMA Baekhyun.

- It was legendary. I remember when his previews were out, all the communities and Twitter were being turned upside down.

- Agree. There were a lot of makeup covers back then.

- His ash hair color played a part too.

- But I think Baekhyun is the only that pulls off the color well. He suits eye-makeup so well.

- Everyone was like "SMA Baekhyun this" and "SMA Baekhyun that".

- 'SMA Baekhyun' is a proper noun, right?

- It is the legend of legends.

- Everyone was united through Etude's Jungle Red.

- I started learning how to do makeup because of that too.

- True. I'm not Baekhyun's fan but on that day, there were a lot of photos of him posted on Facebook that I even remember.

- I'm not a fan but there were a lot of people around me learning to do it.

- This is such a memory.

- My friend did that burgundy makeup every day back then.

- In K-Pop, Baekhyun is seriously... if they release a K-Pop textbook, there must be one separate chapter for Baekhyun.

- Back then, every makeup youtubers covered this makeup at least once.

- For real though. After this, male idols started having intense makeup. I feel like Baekhyun plays a leading role in trends among male idols. His face chain as well as the ByungJi-cut/mullet. 

- I really saw this a lot around me back then.

- I'm not the only one who had Jungle Red makeup to go to school right?

- It's real that burgundy became so popular after that. During school lunch, I saw fcking many those who had lips ad nails with burgundy color.

- Burgundy makeup + face chain + Byungji-cut all got popular after Baekhyun did.

- That makeup artist must be extremely proud. If it was me, I would brag about it until now like "It's me who did Baekhyun SMA makeup"

- There were a lot of posts about it on communities and I remember everyone was like "He is so handsome", "Let's date". It was so funny.

- I remember back then, when I met people, their surrounding eye areas turned bright red like those who have eye disease.

- Many people started learning how to do eye makeup after that though.

- The time where everybody crazily bough Jungle Red then threw it away after one try.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.