Monday, December 28, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun-ah, we look forward to your 30s


Youtube: You Quiz on The Block clip where Baekhyun talked about his 30s

[+2.4k] He's like unchanging, but (at the same time) he gradually becomes a mature young man.
> What you said is really... He looks like he doesn't change, but he has gradually become cooler and more like an adult. And even though he has a lot of years of experiences, it is also so cool of him to continue to treat the fans the same, to improve, and to work hard to show new sides of him.

[+1.9k] As a person to person, Baekhyun is such an awesome person.

[+426] I got to know that Byun Baekhyun still practices new vocalization, studies and practice singing. He is one of the idols I think of as a real artist in various ways. Seeing how sincere he is about singing despite of his throat condition to that point, I wonder what he would have done if he hadn't been a singer?

[+387] It's been 9 years since he debuted, but he still goes to take vocal training even after 11PM, always tries to get close to fans, and listens to fans if there's anything they want. He is a little mischievous, but he is humble. That's why I'm grateful that he makes me proud of him as a fan.

[+377] This is my first time seeing him after 'Growl'. It seems he takes good care of himself. He looks even younger than back then. The attitude when he talks which is contrary to his face becomes more serious, I can see why Baekhyun is so popular.

[+231] Since he debuted, whenever he appears, he grows up more and I'm surprised every time.

[+185] I think Baekhyun shines more because his goal and passion for singing is clear and sincere. Even though he has reached a certain position, he is admirable and becomes my motivation when he still takes lessons and works hard to develop despite his busy schedules. Now that I'm older and I'm not lying that I want to learn from Baekhyun to pursue his way of life and to have deeper thoughts. Thank you for being a great person as a singer and also as a human.

[+183] I no longer like EXO, but 2013 was a very big memory for me. I think it's very precious.

[+182] You must have been very anxious and exhausted from debuting after such a short period of training time, but thank you so much for enduring it and staying with us until now and thank you for singing and performing. Above all, I just want to thank you for being sincere to fans. In the future too, let's walk on the flower path only. Baekhyun-ah, I love you.

[+143] Baekhyun-ah, thank you so much. Thank you for always being my Baekhyun no matter when I have a hard time or when I'm happy.

[+111] It has been 8 years since I became his fan. It was when I was in middle school grade 1, now I am at 2nd year of university, and graduation is just around the corner. I can't believe it has already been this long. For 8 years, I have been so happy because of Baekhyun. In the future too, I'll always be here to support you, so let's be happy.

[+86] Even though he's so successful like that, it's not easy to keep working hard. He is really amazing. Seeing how he even went to take vocal lessons on the day he released 'Candy', I admire him so much. I'm looking forward to Baekhyun's 30s. I hope you enlist and come back safely.

[+65] Genius Idol Baekhyun, who works hard to show his good images to Eris, if you feel tired, it's okay to take a break. It's okay to cry in front of us, too. Hyunee, I love you.

[+48] He really didn't change... He's really like a strong person.

[+43] Baekhyun-ah, even if I could turn back the time, I'm still willing to be with you through all the tough and beautiful days in the same way.

[+31] He is like a strong person. I don't know if he was born like that or if it's his hard work, but I respect that he can say that on broadcast. He's incredible.

[+29] The longer I like Baekhyun, I can feel the stronger his mind is. I look forward to seeing Baekhyun in his 30s.

[+29] Even though I'm a fan of another artist now, no matter how many new and strong groups come out, the first tier group deep in my heart will be EXO forever.

[+25] Although I am a fan of another artist, I understand why Baekhyun is constantly loved and and even the general public likes him. It has been almost 10 years since he made his debut, but he still works so hard.

[+23] I like how Baekhyun is always consistent with everything he says. He's not just making things up for a certain show, but he really honestly says what he usually thinks. And if he changes his mind, he can sincerely explain how he has changed through what kind of process or what kind of opportunity.

[+21] Even if I get older, I still get hit by that mischievous boy ㅠㅠ It's even crazier because he gets more relaxing.

[+20] You're an artist. Fly higher than an idol!

[+16] I feel like Baekhyun has deep thoughts. Something about him is different.

[+14] When I see Baekhyun, I realized the coolness coming from his solidity is strong. I support your efforts, and I want to keep working hard, too.

[+12] It's nice to see that Baekhyun seems to have a lot of passion for music.

[+11] I became a fan of Baekhyun since his debut, and I think he has grown a lot and it's really cool of him to show his hardworking image.

[+8] Baekhyun-ah, I will always support you wherever you are.

[+7] This is why I like you up till now. Baekhyun-ah, please continue to take good care of me in the future.

[+7] I became his fan when I was 13 years old, but I'm already 19 years old. 23-year-old Baekhyun is still very clear to me, but he has already grown up like this. Thank you for maturing and growing up so beautifully, and thank you so much for making my 10s very happy. Baekhyun-ah, please take care of my 20s, too.

[+7] What I always feel when I'm supporting this person...is that I really like such an awesome person.

[+4] I wonder if it's because there are a lot of ups and downs that he is very mature and serious, and it's like even if gets in a railroad, he still has the way to go on his own way awesomely.

[+4] At the time of 'Growl', I was in grade 3 in high school, and we wondered if more than half of my class would fail the university entrance exam because of that man...but we were happy. Thanks to you, the 3rd year of high school was less tough.

[+4] Since I wore uniform until I no longer wear uniform, I still like Baekhyun.

[+4] If you know him for 9 years without change, the more you get to know him, the better you know he is unique, lovely Baekhyun.

[+2] Time really flies. As Baekhyun said, I feel more comfortable than before.

[+2] I really hope Baekhyun is happy. Please live happily.

[+2] I am happy that I can confidently say that I am a fan of Byun Baekhyun.

[+2] Baekhyun-ssi, you have been living with deeper thoughts than I thought... You are awesome.

[+1] Baekhyun's words sounds mature and great... But Baekhyun's special heart-warmness, mischievousness, and wit still remain there, so I even like him better..






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.