Sunday, December 27, 2020

Nice scent, nice personality

Twitter:

1. Because of work, I have seen EXO's Baekhyun before. He was really really nice. Now I don't do this sort of job, Baekhyun was almost like the first (celebrity) that I met, I thought all the celebrities were nice like him, so I was quite shocked when it isn't like that. And we shook hands, he had nice scent... 

2. (Back then, it was when Baekhyun had a slightly perm and long hair, but I don't remember exactly which year it was. I think it was around the end of 2014 to early 2015) Baekhyun: He definitely has a pure face, but somehow among EXO-K members, I have to say that he has the strongest aura/best force, his aura was like scary...oh like he gives off the celebrity vibe. When I was using Kakaotalk, he was passing by next to me, and his nice scent remained in my memory. And as soon as he arrived at the studio, I remember that he was wearing a hoodie and shyly greeting the the staff. His skin looked chewy (like mochi)! He picked up a lunchbox in a box to eat. 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.