Saturday, December 26, 2020

[Youtube] Comments on Baekhyun's nice personality on Naejoo's Vlog


Youtube: Ep.12 EXO BAEKHYUN White Blonde Hair

- Personally, I thought Baekhyun was a little arrogant, but he is not at all. His personality is very nice. He is the person who knows to take care of others. He is cool.

- I didn't know Baekhyun is a good person. He worked hard to get (Naejoo) more screen time.

- Baekhyun's personality looks cool.

- Ah...seriously.... I'm not a fan of EXO, but I don't know why Baekhyun-ssi is usually living in my heart. Just looking at the thumbnail makes me feel better...

- Baekhyun-ssi is so nice.

- Insane. How many people would think for me and sincerely give me advice like that...? The way he is trying to help people as much as he knows, he is such a nice person.

- Byun Baekhyun is definitely the one that showed that a person could be perfect...Young and rich and cute handsome Byun Baekhyun... He is the best...

- Why is he so nice like this? it's crazy. He is so cute, pretty and handsome. He just ate up all. damn

- A nice homebody idol who is good at his job. He is perfect... If he was my idol, what would he really lack of? His self-management is the wall.

- There is a reason why he keeps maintaining his top position for a long time. His personality is nice. I hope in the future my bias would be as much as Baekhyun...no, even just as half of Baekhyun....

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.