Saturday, December 26, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun's unique pronunciation in singing especially 'siot/s'


Youtube: Siot King Baekhyunee-ssi, the unique 'siot' pronunciation belongs to Baekhyun only.

0:00 The Eve/ omanhan shiseondeullo nal bwa imi dareun chulbalseon wie anja

0:15 The Eve/ byeonhwaye moksori padoga ireo

0:21 Walk On Memories/ eoneu nal bicheuro nege daeun moksori ip matchudeut mollae neoreul kkaeun soksagime

0:38 Chill/ gamhi naega neol da gamdanghal su isseulkka

0:46 Touch It / saljjak meoril sseureo ollin jeo Sexy-han sonjjit sonjjit Baby ni sonjjit sonjjit 

0:54 Boomerang / on deutae gesok wemyeonhan sungani

Baekhyun has a unique pronunciation! Even if it's the same ㅅ/siot/s, it becomes different depending on which final consonant attached to the front and back and the mood of the songs. Personally, I think that the appearance of the Siot King stands out the most on The Eve and Chill. If it's Baekhyun, I'm ready to split up every sound into nanoscale...He is so cute. 

- What should I say it? He pronounces it so naturally like water flowing. Genius Idol who naturally pronounces 'siot' according to songs. Byun Baekhyun...

- When Baekhyun's pronunciation of 'siot' and his unique husky voice mix together, I think the 'siot' sounds better and more charming. I think he spits out very much air in the 'siot' pronunciation in The Eve ~ They are all good, Baekhyun-ah.

- I feel like the difference between 'b' and 'v'... is like the difference between 'p' and 'f'.

- I also knew right away that it is Baekhyun because of the part "I don't think so" in 'Obsession'.

- I have seen many times the gap of his pronunciation between 'siot' and 'ssang-siot/ㅆ', so I also pronounce it like him too.

- That week yet strong pronunciation of gap between 's' and 'c' and slightly permeated sound of breathing....

- I feel like his pronunciation of 'siot' is a little closer to the sound of his breathing than his voice.

- His 'siot' pronunciation is cute.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.