Friday, December 25, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun honked the horn


Youtube: The clip where Byun Baekhyun honked the horn

[+224] Baekhyun didn't press/honk the horn, but he pressed my heart.

[+174] Byun Baekhyun who makes many girls cry just by honking the horn once. 

[+140] No but it's the horn that everybody honks though, why once Baekhyun honks, it would be crazy. I personally think this is the point of the IG live.

[+46] The moment Byun Baekhyun raises his hand, my heart beats even louder than the horn.

[+21] The horn sound of the man named Byun Baekhyun... I wish the day (that horn sound) would come toward me. That day will probably be... the day I die of a heart attack. No, there are many times I think that it's a quite loud when other people honk the horn, but Byun Baekhyun, if it's you, I can say that your horn sound is beautiful. It's the sound of heaven. Again why are you so sexy like this when you honk the horn? Today too, I'm going crazy because of Byun Baekhyun...

[+14] Byun Baekhyun who doesn't frown when he honks the horn.... he is so cool.

[+6] The moment Byun Baekhyun honked the horn, a siren was ringing on my head and chest 🚨

[+2] Everyone, breathe! Breathe!

[+1] That's when it started. Now once I hear the sound of the horn, my heart was beating....

[+1] He looks so cool when he honks....

[+0] It's insane. I even like honking now.

[+0] He just honked the horn once but I have already finished a novel in my head. What is this?

[+0] No.... Why is it so funny that this was uploaded separately? Hahaha so many things about this man are cool.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.