Friday, December 25, 2020

[Youtube] Once again watching Baekhyun's insane high note (Original key in 'The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone')



Youtube: [EXO's Baekhyun] Once again watching Baekhyun's insane high note (Original key in 'The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone')

[+3k] Seriously if he made a mistake over there, there is nothing he can do as it's a live broadcast, but the way he has the pride in his own singing skills, first of all (it's like) national pride...

[+2.8k] Byun Baekhyun is really an idol that would only be likely to appear once in a thousand years. Lately, there is no idol except for Byun Baekhyun that practices even early in the morning, wonders if fans would worry so he does IG live, and always works hard.

[+2.2k] This.. everyone has to watch, the whole nation has to watch... the Genius Puppy.

[+1.1k] Baekhyun keeps doing that difficult thing over again over again.

[+383] Whenever I watch things like this, even I as a fan of another artist, but it's so sad that EXO's vocalists including Baekhyun are underrated. He sings so fcking well.

[+335] I'm a fan of another artist, but I acknowledge Baekhyun... no matter it's his skills or the way he treats his fans, I feel like he is really an idol since he was born. That he sang it during a live broadcast means he has the pride in himself. Now I know why Baekhyun is Baekhyun. That's why whenever he releases solo songs, I enjoy his songs.

[+104] It's quite funny to worship idols who sing quite well and are handsome... But, Byun Baekhyun is god.

[+66] During 8 years I observe Baekhyun, I have never seen a day when Baekhyun's skills have stopped.

[+43] But even if it's not high note, Baekhyun is so good at singing. I think that many fans of other artists know EXO's vocal line is solid, and so do I.

[+14] I knew this through YouTube algorithm, and I was seriously in panic when I watched this. Even though I know Baekhyun-nim is good at singing, this kind of high note.... Wow, what is this? I was in panic.

[+4] The standard of Koreans has risen higher again.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.