Monday, December 21, 2020

[Daum] Baekhyun ranks #1 on music charts with ‘Amusement Park’... the Dignity of Digital Monster



Daum: Baekhyun ranks #1 on music charts with ‘Amusement Park’... the Dignity of Digital Monster

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

- The song is so good.

- I really like the song. I also like the live video.

- What? He released a song? He’s also a trust-to-listen to me. I have to listen to it. 

- It’s really fcking good. I have been replaying it.

- His nickname is ‘digital puppy’ (t/n: Digital monster is 음원 강자, but everyone said it should be Digital puppy/음원 강아지)

- I listened to this while I was driving and seriously it was so good. It’s totally a driving song.

- Woah I just listened to it just now and it was insane. What’s with his voice...

- The song is insane.

- He has become a trust to listen. Baekhyun’s songs are all my favorite.

- Oh I just listened to it now and it’s totally sweet. 

- He is so good at singing and the song is also so good.

- No but his singing has improved again.

- Seriously what’s this? He improved more than with ‘Candy’... why does he sing this well?

- What’s this? Did I start liking this man? I listen to the song and I feel heart-fluttering.

- The song is so heart-fluttering.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.