Monday, December 21, 2020

[Melon] Baekhyun - 'Amusement Park' (album section)


Melon: Baekhyun - 'Amusement Park' (album section)

[+745] Everyone, don't go out but listen to Baekhyun 'Amusement Park'

[+649] I was a bit frustrated, I couldn't understand it, I went to Hannam-dong, I went to the garden in the air, I did bungee jumping, I went to the amusement park. I was a bit frustrated, I couldn't understand it, I went to Hannam-dong, I went to the garden in the air, I did bungee jumping, I went to the amusement park. I was a bit frustrated, I couldn't understand it, I went to Hannam-dong, I went to the garden in the air, I did bungee jumping, I went to the amusement park. 

[+483] The King of idols has come.

[+375] It's like jazz. I love it.

[+309] This is the best memory falsification song of the 21st century...

[+268] We are in trouble. Byun Baekhyun ate up this winter.

[+147] I agree that he is a real trust-to-listen.

[+133] Trust-to-listen Baek makes his appearance.

[+84] Wow Byun Baekhyun... this is my first time listening to this singing style. But he does fckign well. He is insane.

[+84] He is Na Hoon-Ah of our generation...

[+83] I'm a male fan who enjoys listening to 'UN Village' ^^ This song is good too.

[+79] His vocals are really the top-class.

[+45] He is called a trust-to-listen for a reason.

[+58] I think Baekhyun-nim will be a general public's pick. His 'Romantic Dr' OST hit big and did well for a long time. After that, he released OSTs for 'Brahms' and 'Record of Youth', there will be a lot of people who recognize Baekhyun.

[+39] The song feels like coming out of a coffee shop at the end of the year. I love it.

[+35] I got to know 'UN Village' quite late and it drove me crazy that I listened to 'UN Village' only, and when I heard that he released new song, I came to Melon and listened to it immediately. As expected, as expected... his voice and lyrics...Baekhyun is really a trust-to-listen ㅠㅠ I'm not a fan but I trust to listen to Baekhyun, to the point I feel sad because there isn't any other songs.

[+35] Byun Baekhyun-ssi, do you know?  Now you are a singer that I trust and listen to.

[+34] Baekhyun-hyung, the male idol soloist that has the best live singing.

[+34] I'm a fan of another artist, but I think I believe if you tell me Baekhyun-nim released this song to tell people not to go to an amusement park in this pandemic! The song is good.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.