Monday, December 21, 2020

[Daum] Baekhyun to hold a first solo concert on Jan 3



Daum: Baekhyun to hold a first solo concert on Jan 3

- It's crazy. How much is this? I'm not a fan, but I want to watch it.

- I hate corona so much.

- Heol, I'll watch it no matter what.

- I'm really going to buy a TV.

- I'm so happy, but it's such a pity that it isn't offline...

- Corona fck it's his first KyoongCon though.

- My heart is at the KSPO Dome.

- Corona fck fck fck fck. I still can't see 'Candy' with my own eyes though. But Baekhyun-ah, thank you for holding the concert.

- It was supposed to be KSPO Dome though ㅠㅠ It is such a pity that it's online.

- Kill corona. Fck

- I can't wait to watch it. How many songs he has released this year though, and I haven't been able to hear anything with my ears yet.

- It's not offline, but I'm still happy. Baekhyun fighting.

- I was so happy when I was imaging watching his solo concert at KSPO Dome ... but Baekhyun-ah, I still love you. I'm looking forward to watching your new performances. 

- Baekhyun must be the most popular... It's kind of amazing to have a solo concert.

- If it wasn't for Corona, I'd be able to talk to an Eri next to me and give them some goods ㅠㅠ


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.