Saturday, November 28, 2020

[Pann/Humoruniv/Ygosu] Baekhyun and KongDeok go viral on various sites

Pann: Baekhyun's real-time communication is too much

[+149] KongDeok is serious. It's fcking funny and I envy her.

[+130] The one that he said "I will be the one on the right side, so you are the one on the left side" is fcking insane.

[+108] He is so cute.

[+66] I'm a fan of another artist, but I'm really amazed by looking at it on Twitter. Wow... This is why his fans love him to dead.

[+55] If you ask me what is amazing about Baekhyun, it is his love for fans. If he is in a position like that, he might be able to show it off for a month or two, but it has been a long time since he debuted and it's long enough for one to lose his original intention, but looking at how he treats his fans, he is so nice. That may be why fans also love him without any change. Even though I'm not interested in idol groups, Baekhyun is a nice person to me.

[+41] The KongDeok thing is also spread on Facebook, and everyone commented "How can he be like that?",  "He's so good at communicating", "He and his fans are like friends", bla bla bla My shoulders go up very high. The person I stan is this kind of person.

Photo: "A top star can treat fans like friends like that...this is really daebak. I see him in a new light"


[+30] Baekhyun seems to know that fans are more precious the more years he goes. There are some idols lol they have been rotten from the expressions on their faces about type of silly love (of fans) and they sigh at it. Are you guys annoyed? Everyone, I could feel all the gratitude and love in the beginning of your debuts, be humble! 

[+29] When I see something like that, I hope my bias could use Twitter instead of Instagram. I would like to get a reply.

[+19] Kongdeok-ssi started her part-time job to go to Baekhyun's concert, but it looks like she is going to have a concert at a her part-time job.

Humoruniv: A homemade burger store trends on real-time Naver because of EXO's Baekhyun

[+424] Is KongDeok still alive? If it were me, my heart would have stopped as soon as my bias called me. But her nickname is so cute. KongDeok kekeke

[+291] Wow, shouldn't the boss give her the stake? It's to that extent though.

[+271] Wow! they were having a 1:1 conversation like that and he promised he would come to eat? Fan service is amazing.

[+29] I'd be so happy if the singer did that for me. I envy her.

[+23] Wow, he is just saving the economy like that?

[+19] This is out of the blue, but this explodes.

Ygosu: Homemade burger store whose sales have skyrocketed because of EXO's Baekhyun

- Celebrity seems to be a good job where he makes people who like you overflow with energy.

- That is a good material for her resume.

- If you enter the marketing department, this is a free pass resume.

- His power of influence is no joke.

- Is Baekhyun that member who uploaded his first video on YouTube, and in his second video, he left a thank you post for 1 million subscribers?
> He has 3 millions now lol.

- This is even not her parents' store though.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.