Friday, November 27, 2020

[Theqoo/Fmkorea] Baekhyun goes viral with his tweets with KongDeok

Fmkorea: Sales suddenly increase because of Baekhyun (63,840 views; 184 comments)

- Baekhyun recently played PUBG with Gen.G. He is so good at shooting that I have fcking good impression on him.

> Compared to this, that made me more impressed on him.

> I really have good impression on him by that (game)

> For real, he played so well that I was shocked.

> If he plays well, he is my Hyung.


- This is so funny.


- Wow he still has so many 10s fans?


- They must be his fan forever.


- He’s cute.


- It seems Baekhyun is still so popular. I like the song he sings with Suzy.


- Baekhyun is still so popular. The girls around me all like Baekhyun.


- Listen to Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’. It’s just insane.


- Baekhyun seems to have friendly image.


- I know why that guy is the most popular.


- Is EXO still so popular?

> They mostly divide into individual fans and that guy is the top.


- This got big.


- I need to acknowledge Baekhyun. He’s the best at singing and dancing too.


- Baekhyun lives such an interesting life.


- He’s more friendly to his fans more than I thought. That part time worker would be tired but they must be very happy.


Theqoo: A Baekhyun’s fan became a successful fan (49,483 views; 894 comments)


- Woah even if he isn’t able to come in reality, it’s really nice of him to put on memo like that.


- I don’t think they will be able to quit that job until he comes. They must be nervous every time they go to work.


- To have your name in his memo... such a life.


- I must have been heart-fluttered to dead if I were them.


- They must be like a fox that waits for a little prince. (A fairy tale)


- If it were me, I don’t think I will go to toilet too.


- I really see Baekhyun a new light. He’s so sweet.


- Wow this is amazing. He is a celebrity but he communicates with fans like friends. His fans must be very happy.


- His way of talking is so heartwarming.


- Wow Baekhyun has no choice to be super popular. 


- I’m not even Baekhyun’s fan but I’m trembling.


- He’s really so good to fans.


- Baekhyun is such a powerful idol.


- There is a reason why Baekhyun’s fandom has been the top since debut. 


- Daebak. I totally can understand why Baekhyun has so many fans.


- Wow I don’t have any interest in celebrities but even if it’s just fan-service, he is very delicate. He is like treating them like friends and their conversations are like between friends. The best.


- Wow he’s insane. I’m a muggle but I feel so heart fluttered. If it were me, I’d screenshot it and frame it and hand on the wall.


- I didn’t know Baekhyun was such a kind idol.


- Now I know why Baekhyun’s fandom is so big.


- There must be a lot of people coming.


- Baekhyun is kind. So is that why he’s so popular? I like singers who treat fans well the most. Not a fan but I think I remember him for a long time.


- I’m not a fan but whenever he becomes hot for something, it turns out to be him being good to fans.


- Not a fan but whenever I see posts about him, I want to give him applause. If it were me, I must not be able to sleep but be very happy to death.


- Now I know why he is popular. He will last long.


- I don’t have interest in Baekhyun but I’m impressed by him with this. Please recommend me his songs too.


- Didn’t care about Baekhyun but my impression increases so much after this. I need to listen to ‘Candy’. Is his new song ‘Candy’?



Theqoo: Baekhyun’s tweet just now (feat. KongDeokie) (48,936 views; 472 comments)


- Ah I think I’m gonna be Baekhyun’s fan.


- Woah the legendary successful fan and Baekhyun is heartwarming.


- Baekhyun seems to be very kindhearted.


- This is so funny. KongDeok must be very happy.


- Woah how can be such a successful fan. This is daebak. I don’t think KongDeok-ssi can unstan him.


- I’m jealous but I’m also not jealous. It’s fcking funny.


- Woah fck. I’m so impressed by Baekhyun’s personality.


- Both Baekhyun and that fan are cute.


- Woah I envy. I knew Baekhyun is sweet but I didn’t know that he is this sweet. I envy that fan.


- I’m a fan of another artist but why am I so jealous? Kindhearted Baekhyun.


- It’s daebak especially in this tough time. He saves a business.


- I’m not interested in EXO but seeing this whole KongDeok, I started being fond of Baekhyun. 


- This is near our house, I should come once.


- This is like a sitcom.


- Baekhyun's power of influence is great. That shopping area over there started moving in early this year. Many are empty because of the current situation. That burger store is open now and I was passing by and I was wondering if it was okay, but it's going to be a big hit. The basement parking lot is also well organized, so if you drive, don't park by the side of the street. You can park in the parking lot of the shopping mall. 


- KongDeok-ssi and their boss will be both happy. It’s a happy ending.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.