Saturday, November 28, 2020

[Pann] You can see Baekhyun's personality just by looking at these photos





Pann: Honestly, you can see Baekhyun's personality just by looking at these photos

[+194] He is very clean. He was a roommate with Suho but he said Suho's room was so dirty that he came out to live in the living room.

[+194] He spilled a bit when he ate home run ball, and I looked at the way he cleaned it right away, I thought "Ah Baekhyun's personality itself is clean"

[+127] I think it was from his birthday party last year where he said about fabric softener. It was legendary. He said (depends on mood) that he put in a scent that he liked that day.

[+56] And his shiny electric toothbrush..

[+35] There is really nothing I don't like about him.

[+31] Seeing those photos again after a long time reminds me of how cute of him to take those photos and send them when he was having star chatting. And just few days ago, during his live, when he said even if people in the world don't know him but he wanted Eris to know a lot about him, it reminds me of how he took all the photos and sent to us. I was so touched.

[+21] He is perfect.

[+20] He is such a charming person.

[+13] I'm a fan of another artist but because of that KongDeok, I searched for Baekhyun's Twitter and read all of his tweets. Fck I have read all of his tweets without thinking, and then I was smiling along and I thought "He is cute" Did I also fall for him without realizing it?

[+13] If you are usually sensitive to scents, you are usually neat in general. Baekhyun looks cuter because he suits it.

[+12] Those rubber gloves are fcking hilarious. They look exactly like raddish.

[+10] He likes to remove his makeup right away (even though his skin is also sensitive), and among the fansign's fan-accounts, there are quite many saying Baekhyun smells good and also how he is sensitive to smells. He is definitely clean and neat. He is the first one I know that likes to clean the bathroom. I respect him.

[+10] I just envy KongDeok very much right now.

[+9] He is the kid that said cleaning bathroom is fun. He is so cute.

[+5] I'm a fan of another artist who just pass by, and you're saying that all of these photos were uploaded by Baekhyun, right? He also shared with you guys all these?!





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.