Sunday, November 29, 2020

[Pann] The reason why the views of this Baekhyun's vlog very high + addictive KyoongTube



Pann: The reason why the views of this Baekhyun's vlog very high

[+119] Because of Youtube recommendations, everyone came in thinking that the puppy was cute and wondering if the puppy's name is Baekhyun. And there were a lot of panic comments because of the appearance of real Baekhyun.
> It turns out the owner is even more famous.
> It's fcking hilarious that people thought (the puppy) is named Baekhyun.
> That's why that video has the most Korean comments among Baekhyun channel's videos.

[+91] I also saw Youtube recommendation and I was like 'The Welsh Corgi is fcking cute" and came in, but firstly I was surprised because it was Baekhyun, and secondly Baekhyun's car...he drives such a fcking good one that I was envious. It's like even among vlogs (in general), there is something addictive about Baekhyun too. I have watched it 10 times. I can remember everything he said.
> Agree. There is something addictive about Baekhyun's vlog. Even there is a video that I watched before, if Youtube recommends again, I still come to watch it, maybe because it's short...
> I think I've also watched it 10 times, and I still keep watching it when it's recommended.

[+69] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They didn't know the owner was EXO, right?

[+23] I'm a fan of another artist, but I keep watching Baekhyun's vlog. I just like the atmosphere, the way he talks, and the unique feeling of Baekhyun's calmness. And he's handsome.

[+15] The puppy is also cute, but when I watch Baekhyun's videos, I get addicted to them. It feels like that he has something unique? vibe..

[+11] That puppy was so cute that I also watched it when it was recommended. Cute.

[+11] I'm the one who became his fan after watching that video.

[+4] Byun Baekhyun is seriously always hot. Today too Twitter was exploding, right? That homemade burger.  Daddy Baekhyun who turns my timeline upside down every time he makes an appearance. I'm a fan of another artist, and I don't have any EXO-L in my timeline, but they kept talking about it all day long and burst out laughing. I'm always thankful to Baekhyun-nim and EXO-Ls for giving me a big laughs.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.