Monday, November 30, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun's amazing love for fans + online fansign



Pann: Seeing online fansign, Baekhyun is very amazing

OP: I'm really not a fan of Baekhyun, and at first, I'm more of a person who didn't like him, but as I see recently, I'm envious of Baekhyun's fans and I started having fcking good impression on him. Looking at the male idol online fansign issue, Baekhyun's fan love is overflowing and he doesn't forget his root. I'm envious of Baekhyun's fans.

[+83] I like Baekhyunee a lot.
> Baekhyun is cute. He is popular for a reason.

[+76] But also the way he answers (fans) is just witty.
> True, the way he talks is very witty. When he appears on variety shows, the way he talks is very funny.

[+30] Why you don't like Baekhyunee.

[+23] Heol me too me too. Because there aren't many those who care about both fan love and original intention.

[+20] Been wandering and wandering and (at the end) it's still Byun Baekhyun.
> This is so true. There is really no idol like Baekhyun

[+15] I think that guy is really so good to his fans.

[+10] I became his fan through 'Candy', and everyone around me told me, "What kind of male idol who is senior in career do you stan now?" Kids, look, I'm the winner here.

[+10] There is no way I don't love heavenly idol Baekhyunee-ssi.

[+9] Totally agree. I didn't like him at first, but his (fan love) is really real love. I saw the Kongdeok burger trending yesterday, and my heart almost stopped because it was so cute.

[+9] Through online fansign, you can know their work ethic, true attitude, and basic personality.

[+9] Even fans of other artists have Byun Baekhyun in their heart at least once.

[+7] I think his personality is nice. The suitable personality to be a celebrity.

[+6] I'm a fan of another artist, but Baekhyun looks like he has a lot of love for his fans and seems like he is just saying "I'm an idol." I have so much good impression on Baekhyun.

[+5] I'm not a fan but he is really amazing.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.