Wednesday, November 25, 2020

[Instiz] SM's song that is the most successful this year so far is 'Candy' (excluding OST, only songs released by SM)



Instiz: SM's song that is the most successful this year is 'Candy', isn't it?

OP: Baekhyun's 'Candy'. Its result is the best though.

- Objectively, it's true that it's 'Candy'.

- And then I saw Baekhyun-nim in the top 10 of Melon.

- I'm a fan of another artist but it's true that 'Candy' is the most successful this year. The song is also good.

- I also like 'Candy'.

- I totally like 'Candy'. I really enjoy it.

- Speaking of results, 'Candy' is correct.

- Objectively, speaking of records, yes, I love the song so much too. Other b-sides are all masterpieces.

- It's fact that the song has good results and I also like the song.

- I'm a fan of another artist but the song is fcking good. It's my ringtone. I'm really a fan of another artist but I like the song so much. His album itself is just a masterpiece.

- For real. Seriously as a fan of another artist, it's a fact.

- Objectively speaking, except for OSTs, it's true that it's 'Candy'...Including OSTs, then Joy's OST currently ranks #35 and Baekhyun's OST ranks #36 on Yearly chart. I'm almost a resident on record analytics sites, and from SM, Baekhyun's digital records on the music charts this year is the best.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.