Thursday, November 26, 2020

Hello, I came from Byun-Ko-Sa, known as 'The Club That Loves (Sa) Byun BaekHyun's KoKoBop hair'
Every single Byun-Ko-Sa member cannot agree with what Baekhyunee-ssi said at all and we cannot express how miserable we feel. From the moment the teaser was released at the SM concert until now, we think Baekhyunee-ssi's KoKoBop hair is legendary and the best ever, and we think no one else can pull off that hair except for EXO's Baekhyunee-ssi. 

After KoKoBop, it is to the point that we must watch Baekhyunee-ssi's KoKoBop performances every summer, and we became women who shed tears whenever we think of KoKoBop hair. I think Baekhyunee-ssi's statement, which he said our responds weren't good, is an act of killing 50 million members of Byun-Ko-Sa. We think he needs to explain this part, and the only explanation we are going to accept is either a private selfie of that hot summer of 2017 or a Vapp where he has yummy foods until his stomach exploding.
I'm so sad and I really don't understand, so I'm going to listen to 'Love Again'
Baekhyunee-ssi, I hope you know how sincere EXO-Ls is to your KoKoBop hair. I love you.
- From all members of KoKoBop parrot* Byun-Ko-Sa.
(t/n: parrot means a person who repeats same words over and over again)
+ I changed from Byun Baekhyun to Baekhyunee with the recommendation of Byun-A-Baek, known as 'It's Not Byun Baekhyun, But Baekhyunee' members. Let's get an explanation from him. Hwaiting. Baekhyunee-ssi, I love you.♥ 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.