Wednesday, October 28, 2020

[Twitter/Instiz] Gen. G players complimented Baekhyun + Baekhyun is good at Battlegrounds


Twitter: Gen. G Battlegrounds players are doing individual broadcast and they are complimenting Baekhyun (from @DEEPDJ)

They said Baekhyun is watching their personal broadcast.

Pio said Baekhyun was handsome and they exchanged phone numbers.

They called Baekhyun 'Baekhyunie-Hyung' (in the broadcast it was Baekhyun-nim)

They said they have been living for 25 years and Baekhyun is the most handsome man among people they have seen.

"This is not a joke. This is real. I don't usually say someone is handsome but really. Baekhyunie Hyung, there is a reason why they say even men fall for him"

Both players are saying that Baekhyun is handsome and Baekhyun is good at (playing games). It's so funny that they keep talking about it. They said it is fortunate that they are good at games, as the world is unfair.

Why is it so funny that the players keep saying the world is so unfair... They are the world's best players in Battlegrounds though... They look at Baekhyun and said "He is handsome, he sing well,he is even good at shooting, we need to live working harder." And they keep playing Baekhyun's songs. 'Psycho' and 'Candy' are being played now.

Instiz: I'm a fan of Gen. G so I watched Baekhyun-nim's broadcast

OP: He is so fcking good. I'm strongly supporting this friendship. I'm going to find Baekhyun's Battleground compilation clips.

- Today's broadcast was so much fun. I really hope they can do it together next time!!!

- For real. I hope they could do it again next time. It was so much fun today.

- Thank you for liking Baekhyun. I laughed a lot today too thanks to the players. They are the best.

Instiz: Is Baekhyun good at Battleground? 

OP: I don't know about Battleground so...First of all, everyone says he is good, but I don't know at what level he is.

- Yes.

- He's good.

- I think Baekhyun got an offer from a pro team before.

- Today's players also praised him.

Instiz: I like Battlegrounds, so I'm watching Baekhyun and Gen. G

OP: Baekhyun-nim is so good. He is so cute when he doesn't talk because he is so focused. Pio and Inonix keep chattering and Baekhyun-nim is the most quiet.

Baekhyun doesn't usually have high tension when he was on a game broadcast, but now he was so nervous and focused.

- Our Baekhyun was nervous.

Instiz: If Baekhyun wasn't an idol, I would still become his fan if he a Battleground YouTuber

- Same.

- Me too.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.