Tuesday, October 27, 2020

[Pann] I have seen EXO's Baekhyun in person



Pann: I have seen EXO's Baekhyun in person

OP: This is really nothing special, so I'm quite embarrassed to go to the Enter (talk on Pann)

My dad said, "Let's go borrow something~" So I followed him, and Baekhyun was there (?)

Baekhyun-nim's uncle and my dad are friends.

We went to Baekhyun's uncle's house to borrow something, and out of no where, Baekhyun-nim was also there.

In front of a celebrity that I saw for the first time, I was like 'Heh eh~" and my mind went blank. My dad was in confusion.

I knew that he tends to be short within EXO, but is he not? If he is not, I'm sorry. Nevertheless, he was taller than I thought.

And he was wearing horn-rimmed glasses and a red shirt.

He seemed not to have any makeup on, but he was more handsome than in the camera screen and rather than being gentle, he is a bit colder than I thought? That was what I felt

Even though his eyes were so droopy like that, it was amazing that he looked cold.

And when I asked him to sign for me, he was smiling and asked me what my name was. I wanted to talk to him, but we shook hands, and took a selca together, then we quickly borrowed something and went back home. He smelled so good and his hands are soft and beautiful.

This is the signature for proof and I'm going to keep the selca for my personal use. I'm so sorry. Anyway, Baekhyun-nim was nice and warm. It has been a while, but it suddenly came across my mind, so I wrote this.

You guys are asking what he smells like.

I really don't know. We were shaking hands and he was moving, so the good scent came from him, so I think he smelled like fabric softener. It was kind of soft scent. It wasn't as stimulating as soap scent, but I really don't know what it was.

Comments:

- I also saw EXO in real life, all are cold-look handsome.

My dad is a film director, so he was filming a making interview(?) for 'Moon Lovers', and he said Baekhyun looked so much like a baby. Maybe it was because the other actors there appeared cold. Anyway, he said Baekhyun looked like a baby when he was speaking.

- Baekhyun is really manly in real life. He looks different from TV.

- Because my job is at shooting commercials, so I have seen all EXO. I was surprised that Baekhyun unexpectedly looked cold. But when he smiled, his face changed so much that he appeared very bright and handsome.

- I also saw him in person, and his face was really small and his jawline was awesome, so he brought out an aura of a cold handsome guy. I totally agree.

- There are a lot of accounts saying that Baekhyun smells good.

- I saw Baekhyun in person, too. I just saw him on the street, so I couldn't say a word. But I think he is like made of 30% cuteness and 70% coldness. He looks so much better than the screen.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.