Thursday, October 29, 2020

[Instiz] Among things that Baekhyun was born with, tell me what you envy the most?

Instiz: Among things that Baekhyun was born with, let's quickly tell me what you envy the most?

OP: For me, it is his lips that have no wrinkles and red even if he doesn't apply anything on.


- Facial line.

- Skin and set of teeth.

- Baekhyun's skin for me.

- Pretty hands and long nails.

- Skin for real and his neck line is also pretty.

- Long neck.

- Long neck and pretty hands.

- I was about to write personality, but if from his looks, it's his skin.

- Nose.

- Skin. And I also envy that his vision is good.

- Sense! Facial line...skin...and hands.

- His hair texture.

- Skin and lips.

- Facial line, hands, skin, body proportion... I can't choose.

- His skin and sense are the best.

- Long and slender neck, facial line, skin, hands, eyes, nose, mouth...everything.

- If only one then skin. 

- His harmonious facial features.

- Popularity.

- Sociability.

- Talents.

- His face size.

- It is Baekhyun's aura for me. I really like his soft and drowsy vibe.

- Aura and money.

- His singing ability.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.