Thursday, October 29, 2020

[Theqoo] Nominees for 2020 MAMA Best Female/Male Artist



Theqoo: Nominees for 2020 MAMA Best Female/Male Artist 

- I'm rooting for IU and Baekhyun.

- I think Hwasa and Baekhyun will win.

- It seems IU and Baekhyun will win it.

- Could IU and Baekhyun win then give us a collaboration stage? 

- Speaking of how both digital and physical sales are balance, IU and Baekhyun are really the strongest.

- Baekhyun's performance, please.

- Does this award count everything from digital, physical, and voting? Female solos may rely on digital sales. For male solos, Baekhyun looks strong in both voting and physical sales.

- I hope Baekhyun will win.

- I really like IU and Baekhyun. Hwaiting.

- I predict it will be IU and Baekhyun. But everyone is outstanding.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.