Saturday, October 17, 2020

[Pann] How Baekhyun is a perfect match for 'Love Again'


Pann

- Under youtube comment section, someone wondered "What kind of love did you experience, Colde-ssi?" and I agree with them so badly. It's like a genius that makes a song like that. But Baekhyun sang the song perfectly. I feel like he paid extreme attention to every single lyric. He expresses very well the complicated emotion like his doubt about love + he tells (his partner) to come back but he doesn't expect them to come back at all.

- I think because 'Love Again' is a song that is complicated and needs someone to bring its delicate line of emotion come to life, Baekhyun is perfect for the song. The more I listen to it, the song material? the story is fresh, so I think the person who made this song is a genius.

- It is the song in which the person made it = fcking genius and the person who sang it = fcking genius. I am like "Wow Baekhyun is insane" then "The composer is insane" then "This part is insane" then "The story is insane" while I listen to the song. And I keep repeating it.

- This is Baekhyun's specialty. His vocals are genius. That's why I love the combination of Baekhyun and Colde. The combination of the crazy vocals in the crazy song.

- I personally listened to both versions and I feel like the song has met its original singer, Baekhyun, well.

- I listened to it today and I like Baekhyun's version.

- Baekhyun's singing is the best. I listened to this song for a whole month. I don't think anyone else would have sung the song in this dry and sentimental way.

- I think Baekhyun is specialized for this sentimental feeling! Before in 'For You', when Baekhyun sang the line "Don't ever forget the truth that~", he sang the part so faintly that I kept repeating that part only. And this song is really fcking good too.

- You know, there's a lot of points that people go crazy over in 'Love Again'. No matter it's 'I can't understand' or "Please tell me once again", because it's Baekhyun who sang it, the parts are maximized. Baekhyun is really very good at expressing this strange emotion.

- I recently listened to it and it's so good. He calmly sings "I can't understand~", but I know what that feeling is. I think the song is more sophisticated and better because Baekhyun sang it.

- People asked Colde to sing it, so he uploaded it on YouTube. I listened to it and I think there's a reason why Colde gave Baekhyun the song. Baekhyun really brings the song come to life. If it wasn't Baekhyun, there wouldn't be many maniacs of the song like this.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.