Friday, October 16, 2020

[Pann] The song that everyone "can't understand" the most this year

Pann: The song that "I can't understand" the most this year

OP: Baekhyun - 'Love Again'. It's a b-side track of 'Candy' but the song is so fcking good that it has many fans. Everyone can't understand together. The is the song that I can't understand the most this year. I don't think you can deny it.

[+53] It's amazing that everyone is screaming out to the same part. The part isn't even the highlight. How can everyone can't understand together? I can't understand.

[+40] This comment under the performance is so fcking funny.

"First of all, I'm at fault. I don't know what I have done wrong but I'm at fault"


[+36] I'm just a K-pop fan overall, so I just like them all. This is one of my favorite non-title tracks. This is really the song of my life. Listen to it just once, just for once. There is a live video of 'Love Again' on YouTube, or listen to it on music sites. Listen to it, everyone! My friends who aren't even EXO fans acknowledge it.

[+20] Make sure you watch the live video. Baekhyun is well known for finding camera well, but he never looked at the camera here. He is a real genius. I feel like I'm the one who is at fault.

[+13] I heard "Love Again" at a mobile phone store and I was like "Who is it?", so I wrote down the lyrics in my memo and I searched for it. After that, I listened to it 300 times. I still listen to it every day.

[+8] This is the song of my life. I think all the people I know already knew the song?? Fans of other artists, listen to it. It is fcking good.

[+7] I love this song so fcking much. I'm a fan of another artist but I'm not lying. I've been listening to that song all month. 1 day 1 'Love Again'

[+6] Everyone needs to watch this video no matter what. I have to watch the video from beginning to end and then read the comments again. The Koreans are just so funny.

[+6] Everyone is just the same...I also 'can't understand' every day.

[+5] I like the song so fcking much too. I'm a fan of another artist, but I just wanted to hear the song alone...!!!!!

[+4] No.1 man whose live singing is better than digital version.

[+4] 'Love Again' and 'Bungee' are really my style. I'm a fan of another artist but I listen to it a lot.

[+3] I hope more people will know 'Love Again'. It's a waste if only I know. His aura is a wall.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.