Sunday, October 18, 2020

[Instiz/Daum] Baekhyun followed BaekhyunTown, his representative individual fan community


Instiz:


- Wow daebak.


- They must be very happy.


- I thought he followed the real (Baekhyun) town (I think there is really one?!)

> There is really one ㅋㅋㅋ

(t/n: There is a town called BaekHyun in South Korea)


- He’s so cute.


- BaekhyunTown... they have been there since his debut.


- I got surprised. I live in Baekhyun town. I thought you talked about my neighborhood.


- It somehow is cute.


- Now if we prepare something, we cannot keep it secret anymore. He’s gonna know everything.


- If we do dress code, he will know.


- Let’s make another account for fan events haha


- I’m a fan of another artist and I’m curious that I went to see. He followed 4 and there is just one that is an individual person among them. Daebak

> Kanye alone is a very different genre.

> Kanye followed him first then Baekhyun followed back.


- Now how we do events kekeke


- The head of the village has appeared.


- Woah but these people are for real... they are a million times hardworking than SM.


- I agree on BaekhyunTown. I’m happy for them with my whole body.


- I live in Baekhyun town and I was shocked.


- Heol isn’t Baekhyuntown very famous?


Daum:


- It’s cute how he firmly followed them then went away without saying anything.


- He is cute. It it were me, I must have been extremely trembling.


- Daebak. Is he gonna follow BaekhyunBar after BaekhyunTown, isn’t he?


- We are in big trouble. Now how we do events without him knowing.


- He is so lovely. A puppy that is always curious about what fans do.


- Woah he is cute. In the future BaekhyunTown-nim is going to make announcements with secret codes haha




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.