Sunday, October 18, 2020

[Pann/Instiz] Any celebrity that you are surprised to know their age?

Pann: Is there any celebrity that you are surprised to know their age?

[+290] Taemin is younger than Baekhyun.

[+194] Jin and Baekhyun. They are 30 in 2 months. Does it make sense?
> Baekhyun is like he stopped at 25 years old.
> Baekhyun has nothing different from his debut.
> But honestly Baekhyun has gotten younger, what's wrong?
> I can't understand...


> This person...next year...?


[+60] Baekhyun. As I look at his Twitter, he is like a real high school student with a lot of aegyos in his way of speaking, his face, and his personality. I was watching SuperM and I was fcking surprised that he is hyung to Taemin.

Instiz: Aside from your bias, is there any idol whose age doesn't make sense to you?

OP: It's Baekhyun-nim for me. How can he be 30 next year?

- I was about to say Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun for me too.

- Heol, Baekhyun-nim is 30 next year...? He really looks so young.

- I can't believe that Baekhyun is 30 year soon... It really surprises me.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.